how r we?

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
how r we all today. im on day 3 bit hungry but ill get over it. still got tonsilitis so just gettin as much water down as poss without the pain of it crippling me.

any one any exciting plans??xx

F2F - I'm not stalking you, honest! I saw on the other thread that you've still got 2 stones to lose, you don't look like you need to! How much do you weigh now (if you don't mind me asking)?

As for today, I'm feeling great and have decided to stop looking at the journey ahead but to concentrate on one day at a time, it's easier that way! I've drunk 2L so far and am on my 2nd 2L bottle.:tear_drop:

dragon fly u got all the support from us but look how well uve done im sure ull be ok on ur own! and hi karen!haha dont be silly. im still at the end of 12 stone after my first few days of'ss ing neway! but im close to 5 8. i was 18-10 so i thought i was happy at 12 stone ish but im too used to it now and wanna get the final bit off!!!

xx

i wanna go for 11 for now! i change my mind quicker than i can say boo. dont think my body would suit tiny tiny from being so big all my life!
x

*Snap* F2F and Karen

I'm also 5 8 and has set my target at 10st. I'm Definitely getting to 11st but I'll be watching it from then on cos I have a funny feeling that it prob would be too small.

Congrats on the weight loss you both are doing incredibly :):)

Hi Hun,

I'm like you wrong end of 12 stone after my weekend of drinking with fireman in newquay, wanna get to 11stone 1lbs so that it is 5 stone lost since my biggest weight. I gotta party to go to next saturday and my dress is a bit tight round the bust so need to get in to it. First dress I have owned in years. Back on day 1 for me..

f2f my god you look fantastic, well done on your lose.xxxx

i really love you style too:)

f2f u look great hun.

ive just been at work today but im off weekend and im going shopping for presents for my hubbys birhday plus some stuff for me hehehehehe. ashley xx

Hi, here's another stalker...

no, just a fan of what you've done..

you ARE that girl..

keep going, you are my inspiration

I'm almost have way through loosing 9 stone and I can see so many benefits already..

take care
xxx

Back