How rude my stomach is rumbling!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by cocojo123, 23 November 2007 Social URL.

1. cocojo123

cocojo123 Full Member

.....and I need to have another food pack. Im starting to get a little sick and tired off blending food pack however Im one of the lucky ones who doesn't have to cook so I really shouldn't complain.

I had the strangest thought today. Looking in the mirror I can really see a dramatic difference now. So pleased with the result that a little voice in my head said " you look great now, no need to lose anymore" Never mind that Im still classified as clinically obese I can't believe I was even contemplating giving up when I had just started. Ive been so incredibly motivated not cheated once so why I did I have this thought as I certainly don't want to give up. Anyone got similar experiences?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Every time something happens to make me notice im losing weight i think is this enough so yes i think most of us do it just for a second or 2. If it last more than a second or 2 you need to get on here and ask for peeps help xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.