How the other half live on channel 4

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 27 May 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm not sure what I think to this programme.

I know the blonde woman was in a council flat when young & has her oen business now but think she's a bit offish & stuck up. Obviously every situation is different but she expects the black lady 2 move out of London & everything will be fine...it's not that easy.

What's ur opinion?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisehj

louisehj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(19.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I watched this programme. The woman has a job in London and therefore can't just move away - even if she wanted to. I admire her for working and not just claiming benefit even though she is only slightly better off. I process benefits for the london area and feel that some people think it is their right to stay at home and just claim benefit. I know there are some genuine cases where they can't go to work for whatever reason but these are very few compared to the amount of people who claim.

4. strugglingwrighty

strugglingwrighty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I only watched part of this show as the blonde bird was doing my head in! The husband seemed OK, but I didnt watch the whole show, I usually like this and feel that both parties are geniune but this one I switched off and watched 'Cake Boss' on discovery, now that was a fantastic show! x

5. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I didn't like the blonde either it was as ifshe didn't want to help at all. Her husband was fine.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.