How the other half live on channel 4

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I'm not sure what I think to this programme.

I know the blonde woman was in a council flat when young & has her oen business now but think she's a bit offish & stuck up. Obviously every situation is different but she expects the black lady 2 move out of London & everything will be fine...it's not that easy.

What's ur opinion?

I watched this programme. The woman has a job in London and therefore can't just move away - even if she wanted to. I admire her for working and not just claiming benefit even though she is only slightly better off. I process benefits for the london area and feel that some people think it is their right to stay at home and just claim benefit. I know there are some genuine cases where they can't go to work for whatever reason but these are very few compared to the amount of people who claim.

I only watched part of this show as the blonde bird was doing my head in! The husband seemed OK, but I didnt watch the whole show, I usually like this and feel that both parties are geniune but this one I switched off and watched 'Cake Boss' on discovery, now that was a fantastic show! x

I only watched part of this show as the blonde bird was doing my head in! The husband seemed OK, but I didnt watch the whole show, I usually like this and feel that both parties are geniune but this one I switched off and watched 'Cake Boss' on discovery, now that was a fantastic show! x

I didn't like the blonde either it was as ifshe didn't want to help at all. Her husband was fine.

Back