how to clean flat screen Tv?

debtin

Gold Member
Ok so bit random but my boy has put sticky yoghurt fingers on my flat screen tv. It has dried in and looks as tho some pressure needs to be applied....any ideas what's best so that there is no damage?

How about one of those microfiber cloths? I use one that I just wet with warm water on mine. It's flat screen but not plasma in case that makes a difference.

I just use normal babywipes, and they do the job great!

Thanks guys. STill scared to try, such a wimp. Mainly as friend told me you need special wipes or it will ruin it. May give baby wipes try thanks...will report back

I use a microfiber cloth dipped in hot water wrung out tightly so its almost dry. Use a finger in the cloth to go back and forth over the mark and follow close behind with a totally dry cloth. Don't press hard but you do need a bit of pressure. Works well on our tv screens!

My boyfriend is obsessed with cleaning the tv screens! He uses a microfibre cloth and glass/window cleaner x

my husband was cleaning (yes i was amazed too) and he used mr sheen. needless to say he isnt allowed to do any more cleaning, i wonder if that was his plan all the while

Back