How to make noxious gas

OhCarolina

Have two eggs with breakfast and a tin of mushy peas on your dinner plate.

I have been in the dog house since Big Brother o'clock last night! Divorce looming! :sign0131:

Anyone have any other dangerous combos to avoid... or is it just eggs.... lol.. is there anything else you can eat to soak up the gas produced! Omg, it wasnt nice but i stiill cant help but snigger :) My poor husband!

:massmoon:Haha - love it!!

:D

farts are always funny.

Ahhh.... no one is actually loosing weight.... the wind is just acting like a mini jet pack and they are not putting their full weight on the scales.... the longer you are on the diet the more lift you get ;)

Cauliflower with gravy on top does it for me! For experimental purposes I might add cauliflower to the mushy pea curry just to see what happens... For safety reasons better not do it in the same room as a smoker though ;)

Cauliflower with gravy on top does it for me! For experimental purposes I might add cauliflower to the mushy pea curry just to see what happens... For safety reasons better not do it in the same room as a smoker though ;)

:D ha!

Have two eggs with breakfast and a tin of mushy peas on your dinner plate.

I have been in the dog house since Big Brother o'clock last night! Divorce looming! :sign0131:

Anyone have any other dangerous combos to avoid... or is it just eggs.... lol.. is there anything else you can eat to soak up the gas produced! Omg, it wasnt nice but i stiill cant help but snigger :) My poor husband!

Ha ha, agreed here!

For me it has been Alpen bars so I knocked them on the head, all was well. Now I have started having one of those hifi mint bars a day and it is back again! It is horrible! I feel your pain!

Anything with scan bran is particularly unpleasant.
And my wonderful solution to pack in super-free backfired (literally). I added pan fried courgettes and cooked chopped green beans to a can of baked beans. It was absolutely delish, but oh my!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back