1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

How to work out syns when baking?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by JennyPiccolo, 15 March 2009 Social URL.

1. JennyPiccolo

JennyPiccolo Full Member

Does anyone know how to do this? I found an ancient recipe where you make scones out of cold porridge and flour and have adapted it using a banana instead of sugar to sweeten it. Could probably work with wholemeal flour and splenda as well, if that brings down the syns.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JennyPiccolo

JennyPiccolo Full Member

ok, it turned out effing vile. i'll try with splenda tomorrow, methinks.
  4. PandaGirl

PandaGirl ALMOST NORMAL!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world when i am being good. The sea food and eat it diet when i'm not being good!!!
    LOL!!! Well done for trying though babs!!! I tend to replace any sugar in a recipe with sweetner, although I do double the amount of sweetner too as I never find it works using the same amount as I would have done sugar.
    Good luck and keep us posted on whether it turns out ok. If they do, we'll then have to try finding a recipe for syn free clotted cream and strawberry jam!!! YUM!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.