how we all doing

Sam1309

Silver Member
well ladies how we all getting on

I lost another 3lbs this week :) rather chuffed, and i got drunk on saturday :O but i treated myself last night and had some cheescake, so no more cheating for me this week! how are u doin?

Losing Weight

Celebrity Slim is working for me when I stick with it. Three weeks to go until my holiday and two big events next week BUT I am going to stick at it!!

after a dodgy start to april (being on hols from school and cancelled wedding knocked my mojo) and i at my heaviest over the 2 weeks i was at 11st9lb :break_diet: but i decided last week to take charge (i know yet AGAIN) and i went and got some soups and bars as well as the shakes and find i am sticking much bettter to the diet and this morning i am at 11st 2 so yeah my first proper week of this and with my birthday in between where i treated myself to some chocolate i am down 7lbs definitely positive step... now to get over the next hump and get to the 10st something mark! :D

Hi all just wanted to say hi and introduce my self. I am new to cs started on south beach two weeks ago but was finding breakfasts really hard as I dont eat eggs, I had a look at tis forum and all the current ad previous threads seemed really positive so I am now a convert. I started with the shakes on monday and actually am finding it easier than sb as the shakes are very flling and ben able to have 3 snacks is great if I get peckish between meals! Best of luck to every one on the diet. Well done on your weight loss smurfitt:)

Back