1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

how we all doing

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Sam1309, 23 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Sam1309

Sam1309 Well-Known Member

well ladies how we all getting on

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Holliedollie

Holliedollie Well-Known Member

I lost another 3lbs this week :) rather chuffed, and i got drunk on saturday :O but i treated myself last night and had some cheescake, so no more cheating for me this week! how are u doin?

4. marilou

marilou Member

Losing Weight

Celebrity Slim is working for me when I stick with it. Three weeks to go until my holiday and two big events next week BUT I am going to stick at it!!

5. Smurfette

Smurfette Well-Known Member

after a dodgy start to april (being on hols from school and cancelled wedding knocked my mojo) and i at my heaviest over the 2 weeks i was at 11st9lb :break_diet: but i decided last week to take charge (i know yet AGAIN) and i went and got some soups and bars as well as the shakes and find i am sticking much bettter to the diet and this morning i am at 11st 2 so yeah my first proper week of this and with my birthday in between where i treated myself to some chocolate i am down 7lbs definitely positive step... now to get over the next hump and get to the 10st something mark! :D

6. crazeedaisy

crazeedaisy Member

Hi all just wanted to say hi and introduce my self. I am new to cs started on south beach two weeks ago but was finding breakfasts really hard as I dont eat eggs, I had a look at tis forum and all the current ad previous threads seemed really positive so I am now a convert. I started with the shakes on monday and actually am finding it easier than sb as the shakes are very flling and ben able to have 3 snacks is great if I get peckish between meals! Best of luck to every one on the diet. Well done on your weight loss smurfitt:)