Howdie Losers! (Weight Losers that is!)

Wegle

Hi Everyone!

Thought it was about time that I introduced myself on here and got a bit more involved.

I joined slimming world on Tuesday just gone weighing in with officially the unluckiest weight in the world 13 stone 13 pounds!

I've always struggled with my weight and can probably be categorised as a typical yo-yo dieter. I lose loads of weight then put it back on, lose it again, put it on again. This time I am ready to lose it and lose it for good. Slimming world appealed to me as it seemed more of a way to eat for life than a diet. I need something that will teach me how to eat healthy and to maintain my weight.

I'm a vegetarian so Slimming World was a good choice for me. So many weight loss plans are not veggie friendly.

So far this week I have been 100% on plan and am finding my way with meal planning etc. I'm having to retrain my brain a bit, on any other diet I've been on pasta has been a big no-n but on slimming world I can have as much as I like! I've eaten more fruit this week than I have in the last year!

I'm really hoping I can get results with Slimming World and meet some nice people in the process.

So anyway, that's a bit about me. I'm going to start a weight loss diary on here so I can keep track of my progress (or lack of) and get to know you all a bit better!

Big love

Wegs xxxxxx

YeAh good luck. I start lipotrim again tomorrow . So maybe we can spur each other on. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome. I've now spent the majority of my day reading through loads of posts and not doing any of my chores! Xxx

Back