Howdy Everyone!

Hiya

Im a newbie too so thought Id say hello. Im looking for tips and support to help me lose this weight and hopefully a laugh too.
Looking forward to chatting with like minded people

Good luck :)

Sharon

Hi Sharon I was a newbie last week so good luck and always here to chat x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im a newbie on here today too hey guys

On cambridge diet

Have 4 stone to loose

Skinny by summer :)
Goodluck to u all x

Hiya Sharon,

How's it going? Thanks for the reply, it's good to know others are in the same boat (so to speak!), mind you - If I was a boat, there would just be room for me...we might sink...:8855:

So, how is the calorie counting going?

Take care and hope to chat soon

LB x

Welcome Rebeccaev,

Great to know others are along for the support.

Hope you are doing good today.

Take care and hope to chat soon.

LB x :newbie:

Hi LB

Not too bad today thanks altho for me its evening I find the worst. Want to snack - must change that! lol

Hows today going for you?

Hi Shellie

Hows it going for you today? Ive never done Weight Watchers, but have tried Slimming World. Trying to do it on my own which will be helped alot by being on here.
Great place and so glad I found it.

Hi Rebecca

Love the 'skinny by summer'. I'll be happy with smaller cos I dont think I'll ever be skinny lol
I must admit I havent got the will power to do the CD.
How are you getting on?

Hi Sharon,

Know exactly what you mean! I used to sit and tell myself I'd have a 'few' peanuts while watching a film and end up eating the jumbo sized bag...then felt really :mad: and guilty with myself. It is hard, but I hope I'm able to discipline myself. Keep in touch and let me know how things are going!

LB :bestwishes:

Oh I do love a peanut!! Or should I say a jumbo bag! :sigh:

Just had a stressful hour with the teenage daughter! She drives me to distraction sometimes! Now I want to eat but Im posting on here instead. Ive also bought a diary so I can write how Im feeling down (hope that doesnt sound silly)
so Im hoping that will help too.
Are you following a specific diet, or calorie counting? How are you getting on so far?

Back