Hrrrumpphh

2hourglass

Silver Member
Just come back from the Trafford Center ( shopping mall up north) and now i've got a bag-on, all I saw were thin women/girls in skinny minny tops etc looking fab and couldn't stop grumbling to myself and my OH had to wag his finger at me for several second before I stopped - not fair ... I was force fed to get this chubby - honest:sigh:

Dont worry U to can be like this very very soon because your worth it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

Awww sweetheart you have it all to look forward to!

xx

Hey - you ARE going to be going to the trafford centre SOON and you will be able to wear ANYTHING you WANT to wear cos u WILL be looking AMAZING!

When i see clothes now I just think of what I am going to buy when I am slim. I wouldnt even consider buying clothes now cos that would depress me! lol

xox

hey dont worry about it hun, you will be there in no time :)

hey dont worry about it hun, you will be there in no time :)

Thanks everyone - gosh it's so hard though - even the dogs mankie bone looks tastey;)

Yeah hun you will be there soon ...but i do feel your impatient vibes ... i feel the same lots of the time!!!

Yeah hun you will be there soon ...but i do feel your impatient vibes ... i feel the same lots of the time!!!

Hey nic - good luck for tomorrow - can you feel it in your waters ? :D

You will be there soon hun! But hey just think..some of those women may have been fat too at some point! xx

no i hate wi day lol i always get sooo nervous and tbh 3lbs doesnt seem a lot to impatient me after a full week of no food!! but thats just because i want everything YESTERDAY!!! My mum always says was last in the que for patients
Thanks for the luck xxx

I bet you have a good loss tomorrow nic! ;) x

I know how you feel! I was in our local shopping centre today and felt fat and frumpy next to all the gorgeous young things! I can't wait till I can shop somewhere other than Evans or the outsize departments but I do know I've a fair way to go yet!

Despite my weight loss so far I can't see where it's gone from!!!! Everyone else seems to drop dress sizes but not me!!!!! Lol! Oh well, I shall battle on I'm not about to give up yet!!!!

I know how you feel! I was in our local shopping centre today and felt fat and frumpy next to all the gorgeous young things! I can't wait till I can shop somewhere other than Evans or the outsize departments but I do know I've a fair way to go yet!

Despite my weight loss so far I can't see where it's gone from!!!! Everyone else seems to drop dress sizes but not me!!!!! Lol! Oh well, I shall battle on I'm not about to give up yet!!!!

Hey crazy Cuddles - 2 1/2 stone is a great achievement - im sure if you had a piccie before and after you would see it in that - as people carry weight in different places clothes sizes may or may not show, surely your face is thinner, most women lose some from their boobies and bum which tend to be fatty deposit central !!! you don;t give your weight, how far have to got to go ?

Thank you for your encouragement hourglass, I haven't put my start weight because I am so ashamed I got that big! I will, maybe, when I've lost a bit more! No-one knows my start weight except for the pharmacist, my doc and me!!!!

I have about another 5 stone to lose, maybe more, I was pretty hefty to start with! It depends what weight I want to get down to and I haven't yet decided! My goals were really about getting my blood pressure down and reducing my waist size so I haven't thought in terms of stones and pounds!

I suppose I'm just disappointed that my waistline doesn't seem to be diminishing!! I think I have lost some from my boobs and my rings are looser on my fingers! My hips and bum have always been smaller than the rest of me - hence why I was always asked when I was due!!! The perils of being an apple shape!!! Lol!!!

I'm not just a cuddlyfairy, I'm a cowardlyfairy (and crazyfairy too!!!)

P.S. No before piccies coz I always made sure I was behind the camera taking the photos!!! Although, youngest had a camera for her birthday this year and may have taken some while we were on holiday!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your encouragement hourglass, I haven't put my start weight because I am so ashamed I got that big! I will, maybe, when I've lost a bit more! No-one knows my start weight except for the pharmacist, my doc and me!!!!

I have about another 5 stone to lose, maybe more, I was pretty hefty to start with! It depends what weight I want to get down to and I haven't yet decided! My goals were really about getting my blood pressure down and reducing my waist size so I haven't thought in terms of stones and pounds!

I suppose I'm just disappointed that my waistline doesn't seem to be diminishing!! I think I have lost some from my boobs and my rings are looser on my fingers! My hips and bum have always been smaller than the rest of me - hence why I was always asked when I was due!!! The perils of being an apple shape!!! Lol!!!

I'm not just a cuddlyfairy, I'm a cowardlyfairy (and crazyfairy too!!!)

Hey.. I know where you are coming from, I had to reach deep inside for the courage to put up my piccies because i feel that I let myself down, God gave me a decent package and I messed it up and down and up and down !! we can do this together, I have over 5 to lose too :D

Thank you hourglass. It's nice to know there is someone in the same boat as me. I shall watch your loss as keenly as my own!

I'd love to go back to the Trafford Centre when I'm slimmer. The last time I went I was with my size 10 sister!!!!! :-(

Thank you hourglass. It's nice to know there is someone in the same boat as me. I shall watch your loss as keenly as my own!

I'd love to go back to the Trafford Centre when I'm slimmer. The last time I went I was with my size 10 sister!!!!! :-(

Look forward to the photos - nice to put a face to a name, not sure if you saw my piccies, but you should have access now (only if you interested in looking at a fat bird:D)

I can't believe you have so much to lose, your avatar photo looks great!

Back