Hubbie laughing at me!!!

simple answer - don't let him have any if he's going to laugh at it :)

I tricked my boyfriend into thinking I had made real pizza until he tasted it and it was mash in the middle (I fail at making the, not trying again!) and he spent ages trying to figure out why it was soft before I gave in from giggling and told him I'd made it from instant mash :p

MMMM nice KFC chicken SW style rules! That's what I' m having tomorrow with homemade coleslaw and wedges :D

WelshCake said:
grate 2 med potatoes put in clean teatowel squeeze all the moisture out spray your tin with fry light spread the spuds out (like you do a biscuit cheesecake base) bake in the oven for 10-15 mins until dried out, add filling then bake as usual

Super, will defo try that next time :)

I told my group about smash pizza on tuesday, they all thought it sounded horrid. Meh, their loss eh? :)

grate 2 med potatoes put in clean teatowel squeeze all the moisture out spray your tin with fry light spread the spuds out (like you do a biscuit cheesecake base) bake in the oven for 10-15 mins until dried out, add filling then bake as usual

Oooh, good tip, thank you!

I made it last weekend, my DH went on FB to sing its praises, though I found the base has to be as thin as humanly possible for it to taste right :)

Never heard of it! Might give it a try x

Its a sticky in the recipe section. Ideally the base should be less than 4mm.

Back