Hula hooping :)

calirose

So I just go a hula hoop because I know some people that said they do it for like ten mins a day and it has really helped tone them up a bit more and lose weight off their hips and stuff. I have only had it for 1 day but I'm getting the hang of it! I thought it was something that would be fun and fitness, and u do get pretty tired do it!! Was wondering if anyone else has had a go and had any good results? :)

I havent but would like to know also?

I don't have a hula hoop but I hula hoop quite often on my wii fit, I do it for 20mins when I go on and have done it a few times this week and lost 7lb when I weighed myself today and can really feel the difference round my middle so I've def lost a couple of inches this week too, good luck :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Ohh thats a good article! I have to say it is great exercise but it did bruise my hips a little bit!! :p x

My daughter does it and she looks pretty good. That's what she does every time she's watching TV and she's been doing it for more than a year now, so I would think that it must be working for her.

Back