hungerrrrr.....

shrinkingalice

Silver Member
oh my word im hungry today, had my porridge at about half nine and now im counting down till lunch time! its doing my head in!!!! its only 11!!!

Hi

Have some fruit and a big drink it might help keep you going till lunch. Or do what I would do and eat your lunch now;)

I know, it would make me hungry at 3 oclock but I would just have my tea then and go to bed at half seven :D

I'm sad and have no life!!!

Keep going not long till lunch.
x

Yea eat fruit or drink water, most times your dehatrated.

yeah drink a big glass of water or no addes sugar squash.. thats what i do... it gets me trough....
hope you made it till lunch....

i do go through days where im hungry 10 mins after ive eaten something that surely should have filled me up!!!

well its half one, went down to see what i could eat for lunch and there is nothing even in! so had my best mate go on emergency trip from his work to bring me some money to go shopping lol!

oh my word im hungry today, had my porridge at about half nine and now im counting down till lunch time! its doing my head in!!!! its only 11!!!
I have something that REALLY keeps the hunger at bay. For breakfast I have a Protein Shake. The kind I buy is only 95 calories. I can then go HOURS without being hungry! Starting the day with protein is the way to go, it REALLY WORKS! Try it tomorrow. You will be amazed!:)

Back