Hungry Horse pubs

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Lauraleigh14, 16 February 2014.

1. Lauraleigh14

Lauraleigh14 Member

Does anyone know the best thing to eat at the Hungry Horse pubs please????
  2. Tano

Tano Well-Known Member

I had the huge gammon with a jacket, pineapple egg n veg. (Ask for no butter in jacket and ita syn free) :)
  3. Pinky210384

Pinky210384 Member

I had steak and loads of salad and jacket xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using mobile app
  4. tazzyb11

tazzyb11 Well-Known Member

Another one for gammon and jacket or steak and salad.
  5. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member

I had this today. Peri peri chicken skewers with salad and swapped the chips for a jacket potato.
    I don't think it would be many syns maybe just abit for the oil in the chicken/onions but must be a lot better than most things on the menu. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422751651.775895.jpg

I then had this bad boy treat for 23.5 syns though. Was worth every mouthful even if I need to go low syn for a couple of days. It's Eton mess sundae.

Sent from my iPhone using
  6. Pootle

Pootle Well-Known Member

That sundae looks divine!
    I always have the steak and ask them to take all the sides off and replace them with a big salad. You have to say no dressing though otherwise it comes drowning in dressing which is delicious but probably lots of syns (I am however, secretly delighted when they forget to not put it on!!)
    You could have a jacket potato but I always find them a bit dry without butter so would prefer not to have one at all.