husks

They're called Psyllium Husks and you can get them from most Health Food Shops (make sure they're pure husks with nothing added though). Here's a good link to where you can get them and a bit of info about them.

Psyllium Husks Digestive Fibre - 300g tub

There are instructions for thickening your shakes or making porrige / thick soup with them on the forum somewhere but if you have trouble finding them, give me a shout :)

They're called Psyllium Husks and you can get them from most Health Food Shops (make sure they're pure husks with nothing added though). Here's a good link to where you can get them and a bit of info about them.

Psyllium Husks Digestive Fibre - 300g tub

There are instructions for thickening your shakes or making porrige / thick soup with them on the forum somewhere but if you have trouble finding them, give me a shout :)

RD I am going to start calling you "THE PORRIDGE MESSIAH"!!!

Do you have shares in the company? lololol

I'd prefer the porrige messiah than the guru of poo (my former title). As for shares .... I WISH!!!!

Our secret is out Nige!! ;) Now everyone will talk!

As for 'cooking' PH ... adding them to a shake isn't really cooking them. Whether they're in water ahead of a shake or in the shake themselves, it doesn't really make a lot of difference - everything is churned up inside us anyway and our digestive systems sort out the different constituents before digesting them (or not in the case of PH).

I tried PH 'as prescribed' in water at the very start of the diet ... omg it was like pond slime! It's porrige or thick shakes for me every time or not at all! :)

can i use the capsuels?
xx

Back