Hydracoach intelligent water bottle

KD

Gone fishing
Ooooh, another gadget :D

Sharper Image : Water Bottles : Sportline HydraCoach Intelligent Water Bottle

sl705_pip.jpg

• World's first "intelligent" water bottle "thinks while you drink" to achieve and maintain healthy hydration.
  • Calculates your body's hydration needs, tracks your water intake, and paces your consumption for optimal benefits.
  • Displays the amount and percentage of water consumed relative to your daily hydration goals.
  • LCD screen also shows time, date, fluid intake per hour and time elapsed.
  • Silicone mouthpiece is angled for easy sipping. Features ring for hooking on a carabiner clip. Holds 22 oz.
  • Runs on CR2032 button-cell battery (included).

aaahh so that's what I can get my water glugging husband for Christmas! he'll be delighted there's a CD compatible gadget out there!

that's interesting! you going to buy one? let me know what you think, if you do

Nah..I wont buy one. I'm afraid I never managed to keep the water thing going. One glass a week if I'm feeling particularly holy:eek:

wow where do we buy em!

hmm shame its in america

It has been known to turn up on ebay.co.uk.

Perhaps worth saving a search for it.

oh karion .... tsk tsk re the water. It is so good for you and your skin, etc. - maybe I'll buy you one and scare you into seeing how dehydrated you are so you up your water intake ! :)

Haha. The BBC Truth About Food programme said it didn't help your skin :D So that was that :D

I'm not dehydrated though cos my scales say I'm not:p Do drink a lot of other drinks though.

Perhaps a little too much coffee at the moment though:eek:

really doesn't help the skin huh. How did they test it? Do you have a link i could read? I believe it is the best and cheapest moisturiser there is. I would be interested to know more about the programme

It was a fab series. Covered loads of topics. Metabolism, low carb way of eating, vegetarians, sugar and hyper kids, the benefits of having soup to delay hunger :D

They repeated it not long ago so I guess it won't be on again for a while. I'll see if I can find a link though.

well have checked ebay and theres an international seller who has a couple for £12.13 with about £10 for postage

I've had one for a few months - they sell them in Debenhams.

Sorry Dawn, I can't remember - it was a while back.

Apparently there in John Lewis £24.95

Hmm, I know in Debenhams it cost less than £20, although I can't remember the exact amount. £24.95 seems a lot!

Back