I’m back again for the third time

Thank you ladies❤️

I’m noticing more but there was quite a time where I still felt like I looked the same. I’m feeling more confident even though there’s a lot of sagging skin. It has helped me to move around a little easier but I thought it might have helped with my energy and fatigue and it’s made no change.

I have been through the small amount of clothes that are down here and I have a bag to give to my auntie to have or give to the charity shop which really felt good😊 x

Thank you ladies❤

I’m noticing more but there was quite a time where I still felt like I looked the same. I’m feeling more confident even though there’s a lot of sagging skin. It has helped me to move around a little easier but I thought it might have helped with my energy and fatigue and it’s made no change.

I have been through the small amount of clothes that are down here and I have a bag to give to my auntie to have or give to the charity shop which really felt good😊 x

Glad you're feeling more confident. Maybe when you see a few more pounds disappearing you'll get a bit more energy. Are you able to do any gentle exercise, even in your bed? If so that might make you feel more energetic.

I loved it when I sorted all my clothes out to put in the charity bin, it's such a great feeling isn't it :)

No exercise for me, just getting to the toilet and back feels like I’ve been out for a run and my pulse goes up to around 130bpm, amongst other symptoms and pain that’s illness related.

I’m hoping for another good week to get closer to my Xmas challenge goal x

No exercise for me, just getting to the toilet and back feels like I’ve been out for a run and my pulse goes up to around 130bpm, amongst other symptoms and pain that’s illness related.

I’m hoping for another good week to get closer to my Xmas challenge goal x

Ah Charlotte, I didn't realise you were almost bed bound. Can you do gentle exercises in bed, even if just for a short time?

Fingers crossed for a good week this week :)

It has helped me to move around a little easier but I thought it might have helped with my energy and fatigue and it’s made no change.

Same happened to me Charlotte when I lost the famous 5.5 stones three years ago - I really thought i'd be like a champagne cork out of the bottle but couldn't discern any difference, remember feeling quite disappointed that my knees didn't feel much better - but maybe with a bit more time!

just getting to the toilet and back feels like I’ve been out for a run and my pulse goes up to around 130bpm, amongst other symptoms and pain that’s illness related.

Ah sweetie I can now properly empathise with you on that, having been through it - it's exhausting and scary in equal measure! xxx

I use the energy I do have to brush my teeth, potter to another room or the front door if I need to and never push it. There’s this that is the best way to describe how careful I need to be with my energy and that takes a lot of energy lol x

Oh i love that piece about the spoons!

All the choices we make during the day that, most of the time, are completely unconscious - we just do them. Showering, changing the cat litter, putting rubbish out - the last month I've had to debate with myself whether I can physically manage to do these things and what I then can't do.

And I'm so very lucky in that I'm recovering! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It’s the best way to describe what it’s like for me really. I’ve not been doing well. I’ve had a lot of family stress and after a row with my dad I had a massive crash and I’m still trying to get my health back to where it was. Weight went up from the stress and medication that I needed and then a few days ago I slipped up but it could have been much worse, my OH could tell something wasn’t right and called me after I went to bed. I’ll be lucky to weigh in on Monday with a loss after these couple of weeks. I’m needing to take it extra, extra easy so I’ll just be updating on Mondays for now.

Take care x

After the horrendous last few weeks I’ve managed to lose 3lb. I went up to 18st12lb so I don’t know how I’m nearly in the 17’s. Health is slowly getting back to where I was but that’s not a good place to be anyway. Urgh stressed x

Big hugs on the stress hun - tell us all about it here if that would help?

I've learned a big lesson from friends (true ones) in the last few months - I didn't want to bore people with what was going with me, and they were upset that I wasn't sharing how rotten I felt when I was in a low place (of which there have been quite a few).

True friends really do want to help, even if it's just an ear, someone to sympathise with you.

Sxxxx

After the stress deteriorated my health and I thought I was getting back on track I’ve had a month of infections, uti, kidney then chest. I’ve still got a few days of antibiotics then I need to very slowly start probiotics. For some reason they knock me on my arse and I feel awful. I’m hoping by going slowly with it it won’t be to harsh on my body as I’m not back to my health baseline yet.

Anyway...I’ve managed to lose 3lbs and I’ve now lost over 9st and I weigh under 250lbs!💃🏻😃💃🏻 Woohoo! I’m over the moon as these past 2 months have been a real battle.

I’ll get back to catching up on your posts when I’m feeling better. Hope you’re all well x

Charlotte that is great news and an overall great loss.

So fab to hear from you Charlotte, but I'm so sorry to hear your health has been taking another battering!

So any loss is amazing - and 3lbs is blooming brilliant! Woohoo on being in the lower half of the 200s - that is fabulous! xxx

Back