I’m back again for the third time

Thank you Susie ☺️ It’s not been without a few slips but I’m feeling more in control of myself.

Well, the lower back to the thigh is really quite a bit worse today. I had little look and it could be sacroiliac joint dysfunction as the pain doesn’t go down the leg to the foot and I have hyper mobility anyway and I get pain if I push on my pelvic bones so it seems to fit. I’ll watch some YouTube videos to see what’s the best treatment options and give my doctor a call tomorrow. I like to work out what medication impacts my other illnesses the least and I’m quite lucky that my doctor will normally give me what I ask for.

Speaking of the pain, I must have moved in my sleep and it woke me up in excruciating pain at 5am and I had only been asleep for about 2 hours! I done some gentle stretches laying in bed but I didn’t fall back to sleep unit after 8am. I’m going to try and get a couple of hours now to catch up x

Oh that sounds horrible, hope you get a bit more rest!

Re your loss, I was daydreaming before about getting to 18 stone and what that must feel like - remind me again what sort of plan you're following? Asking for a friend (lol true, I like CC'ing but she's interested to hear what you're doing).

Thanks hun. I managed to get a little sleep in the day but I’ve woken up super early but hopefully I’ll fall back to sleep soon lol.

I’m being strict as I’m treating it as a food addiction. I have 2 meals a day, 50g of cereal for breakfast at between 12 and 1pm then dinner at around 5-6pm. No snacking as that’s a massive trigger for me. So that also means that I get a long fast every day too, about 18 hours. My dinner I try to have under 500 calories but sometimes it’s a little over. As I’m shielded I’ve mainly been using tins so my meals are bulked up with tinned veg so it’s a hearty meal even though it’s not too many calories. I love having beef casserole with potatoes and green beans, all from tins and it’s a massive, hearty meal. I’m used to my meal times and I’m rarely hungry. Some people might think it’s not enough calories but it works for me and it’s helping me deal with the addiction side. This is the best way I’ve dealt with it and I’ve tried most diets and ways of eating. My meals are not small and it’s about choosing the protein then having a lot of veg. If I could get fresh food(as my shopping gets left outside for 3 days in quarantine lol) then I would have a big salad with every meal instead of or as well as tinned veg. So it’s technically calorie counting and having an eating window x

Well done in those losses Charlotte, really hard work and a great effort. It must be great to get into a lower stone bracket.

Hi Charlotte I have been catching up with the your diary. You are doing so well sticking to plan despite being in so much pain and the limited groceries. Very inspiring. I have started following you, hope you don't mind xx

Thank you lovelies! It feels so good and I’m looking forward to every next stone down!

The shopping situation is a right pain. Luckily we saw the lockdown coming and done a humongous order a week or two before. It was like playing Tetris fitting it all in the freezer!

No I don’t mind Katherine, I’ll follow back if that’s ok?

Well I’ve had a funny old day. Up at silly o’clock and a weird up for 3 hours, asleep for 3 hours all day. Funny thing is I feel absolutely shattered. I’ve noticed that my neck and ear hurt and my glands hurt urgh! X

:) of course I don't mind you following me Charlotte.

Are you able to get supermarket deliveries? I know it can be so hard to get a slot, well I have given up. I hope you sleep better tonight and you feel OK

Oh god do I feel ****! Had a migraine since yesterday morning and this back and side pain is killing me. I went to bed a bit too late as I was sleepy at about 11pm but stayed up to watch the cricket highlights and codeine doesn’t do me any favours for sleeping anyway. I had terrible intestinal pain for about an hour (2-3am) then a bad tummy. Migraine got worse and I needed codeine again. I’ve tried all my normal things to try and sleep but nothing is working. I’ve not been to sleep yet! Not feeling hopeful for weigh in today because I know this kind of night can really make my weight go crazy but I’m keeping my fingers crossed anyway.

My friend does my shopping for me but he leaves it outside for me as it needs a 3 day quarantine before I can bring it in. That’s why I can’t get fresh or frozen food at the moment. Planning on getting a fridge freezer for the conservatory soon so we can start getting nicer and healthier food.

Fingers crossed I’ll be asleep soon x

Hi Charlotte

Sorry to hear that you didn't sleep well and felt rubbish.

Could you not alcohol wipe your food delivery? That's what we've been doing the whole of lockdown. That way you could get more fresh / frozen food. It's a bit of a pain when the delivery comes and takes a bit of time but well worth it to have fresh food.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Hi lovely. Unfortunately I don’t have the energy to do that. I’m also missing the odd takeaway, I do love a chicken shish with a massive salad! X

I think until we get access to the garden sorted(the work started this week!) and the fridge freezer sorted, I won’t feel safe doing it. I’m so worried about people not cleaning things properly or not thinking about their dirty gloves when cleaning. I know it seems OTT but I’ve got to be so careful. Fingers crossed it’s only a short wait now! I can’t wait to eat some salad😃 x

Back