I’m back again for the third time

I know right!

Having an ok day. Bad period pains and foods not been great last night and today. I’m going from being in a good mood to snappy pretty quickly but at least I’m going back to the good mood after. Normally I’m just a ***** the entire time lol.

Have a good day 😃 x

Have you tried Evening Primrose tablets? They used to be my saviour when I wanted to rip someone's head off :). Just evens out the moods - but might interfere with your meds, so always good to check x

I’ll look into that Susie, thanks😃

Well I’ve had a terrible few days eating but I feel like it’s out of my system🤞🏻 Saying that I’ve just got a waft of charcoal so I’ll be being teased with lovely bbq smells soon from the neighbours lol.

Still got bad period pains and I’ve got an awful headache and lower back pain but I had quite a lot of codeine for a few days at the beginning of the week so I’m going to see how I feel later. I’ve been trying to do a couple of very gentle stretches in bed but it’s not really helping. I’m just not moving enough but I cant do any more at the moment. I’ve got a cheap heart rate watch thing to try and keep an eye on it without having to use my blood pressure monitor but I’m not sure it will be accurate enough. Shame it’s starting to get hot as that makes my symptoms worse and I really need some improvement soon.

Hope we all have a good day x

My neighbours have got their BBQ going too, but so far it smells like they're burning old socks LOLOL.

Oh you poor love on the period pains, I know how you feel, used to suffer badly from endo, so in many ways menopause was the best thing to happen to me. I'm a bit intolerant to codeine so used high levels of nurofen.

Hope you get some rest, love xxx

My mum had endo and she thinks I might have it, I’m just not well enough to go to the doctors. I know how mad that sounds but I need to be having a really good day for me to be able to go. The pain is intense and it’s like my whole pelvis is inflamed. I can’t take ibuprofen lol.

I’m trying to stay relaxed but it’s hard. We’re rewatching the first series of Killing Eve. It’s annoying that the second one is already on in America. Might watch a film later, not sure what though, maybe something from the 90’s or early 2000’s x

I’ve just realised that my lower back pain is much worse at my TOTM so I’m going to keep note of it on my calendar and I can let the gp know when I manage to go as it could be connected to endo if I have it. It was very severe yesterday, I almost couldn’t get up to go to the toilet last night.

My food was better yesterday, I did have some bread but it’s going in the right direction. I’ve got a big gain showing on the scales so again I’m trying to get back to where I was. I almost feel like I’m back at the beginning with the cravings and mental battles all day. Feeling more focused and I’m hoping for a good day x

Just one day charlotte. Just one day at a time is all you can do. Yep, keep a sympton diary in case some things are/are not related.

I’ve just finished my tuna, salad and pitta bread and I’ve eaten too much! Uncomfortable full tummy ache 😖 It’s the first thing I’ve eaten today so ended up fasting for 20 hours and I can’t see me wanting anything else later so I’ll call that a good day. I’ll cut the portion down tomorrow and see how that goes.

My back was feeling much better this morning and early afternoon when I had a pause with my period and then my back started to really hurt again and it started again so I’m pretty sure it’s connected. I’ll keep a new symptom diary, otherwise I’ll be writing all day lol x

This is your diary, you write in it all day if you want :).

If you're not eating much, then have a meal, make sure you sip lots of water throughout the day - it helps the pains, and also hopefully will help avoid getting bunged up!

😃 I’m drinking about 4 litres a day, some of it I’m having as weak squash though. Pains have calmed down at the moment, fingers crossed it doesn’t get worse again like yesterday. I didn’t have the best night and I’ve woken up with a bad headache 😖

I feel like I’m finally getting there again. Thinking about food less and I’m more focused. It helps that the scale has started moving too. Still a way to go to get to where I was at last official weigh in though.

Hope we all have a good day x

I’ve just worked out that by chance I had another 20 hour fast lol. I had my little curry and rice at 5pm and I think I’ll have tuna and salad in an hour or so. No bread with it today😃 x

😂 Every little helps lol.

Yeah my appetite has been back with a vengeance🤦🏻‍♀️ Those tablets are definitely out of my system now. But I’ve gone from pigging out this past week or two to getting my groove back this last couple of days lol x

Sorry you have had a bad week with pain Charlotte, well done for powering through and getting back into the swing of things these last few days. Well done on the fasting :classic_big_grin:

Thanks hun. I’ve been fasting again today, 21 hours lol. It’s just happening naturally and I’m not even thinking about it. I hope this continues and I don’t start thinking about food all the time again x

In only just having dinner now, so that’s over a 23 hour fast😃 x

Back