I’m back again for the third time

Yeah I’m normally like that lol. I think the 8lb gain that was showing after a bad weekend took over. I’m now just 1lb away from Fridays weigh in so fingers crossed for a STS or even a 1lb loss(I can dream😂) tomorrow.

I’ve woken up with a terrible headache and I’ll need to have codeine and anti sickness tablets as well as paracetamol today. Just got the cricket on quietly and I’ll hopefully have sleep soon. At the moment I can’t think of anything worse than eating but I’ll see how I feel later on x

Thanks lovely, I hope so x

My headache is just as bad as this morning and has been like it all day. I’ve had nausea all day too so I will continue fasting until tomorrow x

Oh sweetie that's not good. Are they caused by anything in particular?

If you're taking codeine and other painkillers, you really need something in your tum, could you manage just a piece of bread, maybe?

Big hugs x

I’ve suffered with bad headaches and migraines since I was a teenager but they have been more frequent since being ill. I can’t stomach anything but it the pain has eased off slightly so I’m not going to have any painkillers tonight and see if I can fall asleep without them. Hopefully it’s better tomorrow but they can last a few days so I’ll just have to keep my fingers crossed.

Better news is that my back is not as painful tonight and that’s after the painkillers have worn off 😃 x

There’s good and bad this morning.

My head is absolutely banging and I must of woken up about 10 times in the night so I’m feeling really rough.

The good news is that I lost 3lb this week! That takes me over the 3 1/2st milestone and I’m not far from getting under the 23s😃 It’s mad that after a bad weekend and then having a loss I had a swing of 11lb this week 😱

Have a good day x

Great loss Charlotte - and nearly in the 23s, that's brilliant!

Maddening how the weight goes up and down, isn't it? Weight loss is a crazy old business.

Sorry you didn't sleep well though, hope you get some rest today!

Thanks hunny. I badly want to lose 3lb this week so I can happily welcome the 22s😃 I’m feeling really determined to have a great week.

It is mad how the scales move, it’s like they have a mind of their own lol.

I was hoping for a nap but this headache is pretty intense. It’s different from yesterday, today it feels like my head is in a vice and the pain is both sides of my head from just under the top of my head, down past the temples and down to the bottom of my jaw with pain in my ears. My jaw feels really tense too x

Urgh.

Pain is now in my whole face😖

I’m going to break my fast soon so that’s over 44 hours. Having tuna and salad x

I had a new medication today as a trial and it’s given me a fever as a side effect(it’s very common) it feels just as bad as a normal fever. I ate half my normal sized dinner and even that was a struggle. Bones hurt, even more weak than normal and I’m freezing cold but I have a temperature of 38.5 at the moment. It should be temporary and I should feel back to normal tomorrow. Head is still banging but I’m going to try and go to sleep now.

Night x

Thankfully I’m feeling quite a bit better already Susie😃 My temperature did go up to 38.9 but it’s now 38, I’m less achey but instead of being cold I’m hot with my hands and feet burning🤦🏻‍♀️ Might be hard to fall asleep x

Yeah I did😃 About 6 hours which isn’t enough for me but it’s much better than I thought I would get. My temperature is 37.7 and I’m feeling much better than yesterday. My legs hurt and are heavy and I’ve got a bruise on one thigh and a sore, tender red patch on the other at the injection sites. The side effects are nothing compared to my illness and I’d try anything to try and get better😃

Gotta stay positive! X

I think it's brilliant you're staying so upbeat, chronic illness is a horrible thing. A friend of mine went for years feeling terrible until she was finally diagnosed with MS, but until then everyone thought she was just faking it - very hard for her to cope with.

I’ve just been informed that I’ll be having more injections today🤒

Stay positive
Stay positive
Stay positive Charlotte lol

Yes it’s very much like that Susie. If you could transfer how you feel to people for one day, then it would be very different. They would wonder how you could cope feeling like that every day. Some people think that if they can’t outwardly see what’s wrong with you then it’s all in your head. Also being disabled when having an invisible illness can bring lots of problems.

Here’s to the best day possible lol x

Just the 1 injection so far, unlike yesterday’s 2 close together and at the moment it’s not too bad. I got so cold that my fingernails went purple though but less achey and pain than yesterday. My temperature is 38.5 but I’m doing ok(for now)😃 x

Back