I’m back again for the third time

Thanks guys! I weigh myself daily and I couldn’t wait until Friday, which is when I’m going to ‘officially’ weigh in. I’m trying to come on here regularly to give me focus and to help me get out of my old thoughts, feelings and compulsions about food. Even though I’ve not been hungry I’ve only stopped looking at unhealthy food on Instagram the last 3 or 4 days. It seemed to happen naturally, I was looking less at food and more at peoples weight journeys and finding some new people to follow who have a way to go from their target so we are losing at the same time. I’d be on here a lot more if it was busy like it was 10 years ago. Luckily there are still great people on here! X
I know the feeling-I used to post a lot when it was busier...but maybe if we post a lot it will become busier again?
Well done on 3 stone lost!

Yeah I hope so! The better my health gets the more I’ll post😃. Thank you and well done on your nearly 5st loss! What an achievement x

Hi lovely. Health wise not great but food wise I feel much better. Yesterday was back to a normal day and today should be the same 🤞🏻 I’ve dropped one of those 2lb and hopefully I’ll be back where I was a couple of days ago for my weigh in tomorrow. My water hasn’t been great so far today but I’ll need to kick into gear soon.

Popping over to your diary now x

I don’t have caffeine as I’m really sensitive to it and struggle to sleep even if I have it in the morning. I have to odd cup of decaf but I’m not sure it would have the same effect. Decaf is much nicer though as it doesn’t have that bitter taste. I do like having peppermint tea. I love the double mint by Twinings. It’s peppermint and spearmint and it’s a little sweeter.

I had a half an hour earlier when I was thinking about snacking but I downed a litre and a half of water and that done the trick. This evening all I keep thinking about is the scale in the morning and that seems to be blocking those thoughts. I’ve come off the medication (just temporarily) that has changed my appetite and while I’m not any hungrier, it’s making me crave things. I just want to get through tonight and then hope tomorrow is easier x

I love peppermint tea too, will try that Twinings one, thanks for the tip :).

Cravings are a nightmare, aren't they?! i read a book a while back that suggested visualising the craving as something you really hate, to try to trick the brain into not wanting them - the trouble is, I have cravings for too many different things LOL.

Have a good day, love x

So a 2lb loss this week, my lowest so far but a loss is loss and I need to be more patient.

That sounds interesting, I’ll definitely give it a go. I might be the same but I could try visualising sweet things as a whole and see if that works lol.

Have a good day x

I know the feeling-I used to post a lot when it was busier...but maybe if we post a lot it will become busier again?
Well done on 3 stone lost!

I totally agree x

Thanks susie😃

I’m watching Silent Witness again at the moment. Still not really able to do anything so it’ll be some more old series and maybe a film later. I enjoyed it when the snooker was on as it made the days feel a bit different.

I’m starting to get quite a bit of pain from lying down flat all the time. Before when I was on the sofa my head and torso were slightly elevated and I could sit up with my legs up on better days and I could make an easy dinner and at least move around a little. A positive is that my energy level is slightly better so I’m just hoping it continues x

Thanks lovely, I hope so.

God I’ve got such a bad headache tonight. I’m getting hungry more often since pausing my new medication and it’s not helping my cravings. Stop thinking about food Charlotte!!! I’m going to try and have an early night and hopefully I’ll feel better tomorrow.

Night peeps x

Thanks lovely, I hope so.

God I’ve got such a bad headache tonight. I’m getting hungry more often since pausing my new medication and it’s not helping my cravings. Stop thinking about food Charlotte!!! I’m going to try and have an early night and hopefully I’ll feel better tomorrow.

Night peeps x

Hope you feeling somewhat better today Charlotte. X

Thanks guys. Yeah I’m not going to stress about it. At least I’m not really craving sweet things, it’s the crisps that I’ve been snacking on. Luckily they were baked and sunbites so not as bad as it could of been. Ive been a bit less stressed about it and now I don’t have the help from my meds I’ve got to have a little balance otherwise if I restrict too much I’ll fall off the wagon.

The early night last night didn’t quite work out, I didn’t get to sleep till after 4am again🤦🏻‍♀️ Fingers crossed for tonight x

Oh you poor thing, not sleeping is the pits. I'm a poor sleeper too, and took an Ambien that my neighbour gave me last night, to see how I'd go. I've never taken a sleeping tablet before and wondered if it would render me completely unconscious so the RLS couldn't register on my brain and wake me up.

Well it made no difference whatsoever! I slept for three hours as I usually do, then up for RLS, then toss turn all night. At least I know they don't work for me, instead of wondering, eh? :). Hope you get a good night tonight x

Hope you got on ok Charlotte. I agree, it's all about balance, and if you get that right I think we're doing something right. Hope you're getting more rest. It's awful if you can't sleep x

Thanks guys. Another crappy night, watching it get light before I’ve been to sleep. I hate the headaches I get when I wake up after a bad night.

The problem with Ambien and most sleeping tablets is that they only last about 4 hours so I find if they don’t work quickly they won’t work or if they do I’ll wake up way before I want to.

Here’s to a good day for all of us x

Back