I’m back. Again.

MissMiff

Loving & Losing
Well it’s been a while.

I was on here back in 2014 where I lost a lovely 12 stone.

A few ups and downs from then until now. Including husbands cancer diagnosis. He’s all fine now. But living a completely different life. He had his oesophagus and stomach removed. So he only eats tiny amounts of food. And has lost about 8 stone in weight (he was a big boy previously) and is now down to about 13 stone.

I, previously was 30 stone. And lost the 12. Then got complacent. Then ate my way through his diagnosis and year long treatments. I never noticed the weight creeping back on. Until I realised I was back to my old self, sitting in a dark corner when out. And having to be forced to do anything that would involve socializing.

So at the beginning of last year I was back up to 166kg. I was devastated. I managed to get down to 153kg by March. Then stayed that way til August. It was by 45th birthday and thought I’ve got to knuckle down. I’m now 131kg. So thats just over 5 and a half stone down.

I’m down from a size 28 to a 22. And I’m really pushing it for the next 6 weeks and would love to lose 2 stone in that time. Last week I lost a fabulous 9.5lb (4.4kg). So I’m here for support to get these 6 weeks and 2 stone gone.
496E6DCA-729E-47DC-B220-EC5359A83653.jpeg

Welcome back. X

So glad your hubs is ok.

Welcome back, sounds like you had a very stressful and worrying time - glad your hubby is ok now
What diet plan are you following ?

Well I lost the 12 stone on the Paul McKenna hypnotic gastric band. But this year I’ve just had a smaller plate. Eaten whatever I want but in small quantities. I didn’t want to have to depend on something ie listening to a cd. I wanted to do it’s alone this time with a crutch. And it seems to be working.

Hiya MissMiff - welcome back, and many congrats on the fab losses so far!

Really please your husband is ok - and now you're focusing on you xxx

Hiya! So sorry to read about your hubby - can't imagine the stress of him being so ill. You've done fantastically so far - sounds like you really have a handle on your eating MissMiff. Here to read, and to cheerlead! :wee:

Aww thanks everyone for the support. Ohh it feels strange to be remembered. I do hope I don’t let you all down this time.

I do feel like I’m in the zone. I gave up smoking 3 months ago too. I’m finally feeling good about that and not craving them. It’s the same with my food again. I feel I can take it or leave it. Whereas before every visit to the kitchen was a slice of bread or a spoonful of leftovers.

I’m motivated and ready.

Good luck to all xxxxx

Back