I am a disgrace

Snozzberry

I haven't really followed the plan at all my first week, apart from the first two days. Partly down to being poorly and not being able to face it/general lack on enthusiasm for anything, partly due to poor organisation and mostly due to shocking lack of willpower.

Last night I nearly cancelled my online sub in an admission of defeat but decided to sleep on it.

However I have had a word with myself and have decided that tomorrow is another day and the day I will start afresh. I am going to sit down tonight with my planner and work out a weeks worth of meals. And acknowledge that I am blody lucky to have only put on the 1lb during the rubbish week.

I am going to carry online for a couple of months (I can't afford meetings at the moment) and if I'm still struggling then, I will look into meetings at that stage.

Onward and upward (or downward lol).

Oh no! Sorry to hear you have struggled but hang in there. Sometimes we all lack motivation but you can get through it even when you don't think you can!

please try and stick with it , in a couple of months you'll be so glad you did. believe me we all get down at times ''only human nature'' come on here for encouragement or just to chat it really will be so worth it in the end :D:D:D:D

Back