I am back :-)

Chan81

Silver Member
Hi to all :).I started this diet in December2010& I lost 26lbs , had a break& I'm back on it from today :) as got few more stones to lose, I can't wait to see more weight loss, hope everyone is doing well x

I am back on it today, finished in december after losing 3 stones. Have put on half a stone. I need to lose another stone and a half maybe. Main thing is, this is my 5th attempt to start again, I have found it so hard to do. I will be on here more, I think the support is great. You will do really well I am sure.:D

Hi to all :).I started this diet in December2010& I lost 26lbs , had a break& I'm back on it from today :) as got few more stones to lose, I can't wait to see more weight loss, hope everyone is doing well x

I am back on it today, finished in december after losing 3 stones. Have put on half a stone. I need to lose another stone and a half maybe. Main thing is, this is my 5th attempt to start again, I have found it so hard to do. I will be on here more, I think the support is great. You will do really well I am sure.:D

Good luck to both of you.

best of luck to both of you, the light at the end of the tunnel is waiting :)

Back