Extra Easy Days I am new!!!

Hi Mate

Welcome to Sw and the forum. Yes, many of us have done this, but the key is to try and learn how not to do it in the future.

If it is a one-off fine, but if it becomes a regular feature it will impact your losses. With alcohol, some good tips are swapping to spirits and diet mixers (most are 2.5 as opposed to a very small glass of wine being 4), alternating you glasses of wine with a mineral water, or (what I do) offering to drive- that way I know there is no chance of a weak moment, I just know I can't drink at all.

As it is your first week though, you will hopefully still lose.

Good luck for tomorrow and ask away if you need any help

xxxx

Great weightloss! Don't panic, it will take you a while to change your habits! Did you count your syns for the week? You may well have been inside them even with the wine!

hi and congrtas...our bodies are amazing when it comes to weight...some weeks ive been 100% on the plan and lost only 1 pound...one week i ate sweet and sour pork WITH chips from the chippy,a big roast dinner with full-fat everything,and a mixed meat omelette WITH chips,and loads of chocolate and crisps(not all at the same time lol)and at weigh-in id lost 4 POUNDS!!!How on earth i ddi it i will never know:pxx

Back