i am not getting my mind in this

tasasad

Help me friends i really need it. I am 26 mom of 2 .i need to lose 7 stone. I feel so heavey . Syartef to having joints pains and tirdness.i have pcos. I feel terrible. I feel so miserable. Dont like to dress up go out. Always having bad moods. With all of this i just joined sw last week. The lady she told me to do EE but thing i am not understanding that do i need to eat meat in every meal. I eat meat but not with every meal .may be every other day. If i do green days . There alot of people saying that they cannot lose weight on green days. I need to lose lil bit fast coz i am just too heavey.pleade guide me and give me some suggestions what should i make for bf lunch dinner. Help me please

You don't have to have meat with every meal, but you can if you want :)

lots of people loose weight on both red and green. The main aim of extra easy is 1/3 superfree. For example I had 2 Weetabix for breakfast (HEX B) and 150ml of skimmed milk (Part HEX A) with fruit (1/3 superfree)

The rules differ on red & green as do the Healthy Extras (HEX's)

I can't get the links on my phone but there are some subforums/sections for meal idea's

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanx dear for a quick reply as i was getting my head around what should i eat or make today. We mostly eat indian foods like curries and chapaties. I know the curry trick now. I can make fat free curry. Chapati would be syn .and lentil or beans are free on green side.i am trying to work it out in my normal routine bt obviousely healthy way. I not found of red days. I cannot eat meat all day. I love yo put some meat in my veg curry mostly. Mmmm i need to get in to it slowly.wish me luck :)

Good luck m'dear :) well done for starting your journey, sounds like EE will be better for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back