i am NOT going to use an extension belt on the plane this year !!!!

ang

right i need to get myself sorted !!!! last year i promised myself i wont be asking for the seatbelt extension on the plane and also i want the tray to be able to come down properly as in previous years i have to eat off my hubbys tray .so i need to get myself motivated or else i am not going to have enough time to be able to do it .so iam looking through all the recipes and all old threads and iam already thinking yes i can do it .so when i come back from my hols in september i want to be able to tell you all that i have done it .Any advice from anyone is greatly appreciated. xxx

if you want it you will stick to the plan and the lbs and inches will fly off. theres no change without change so get right into the plan, write down everything and never lie to yourself about how much your taking in (my biggest downfall). everyone can slip up sometimes but for pretty much every food there is a lower syn (or free!) variety

I have no doubt if you just keep that thought in your head then you will have the great pleasure of buckling up your seatbelt and feeling very proud!!
Good luck with it x

Having to ask for the extension has always been a fear of mine - fortunately I haven't ever had to (dunno how!) but I know that now it will never be a fear again, you won't have to wear an extension cos you will stick to this plan - simple ey!? Focus, keep your eye on the ball, have your holiday as a goal and you'll do it xxx

You can do it. Write it in big words and put it all over your house, that is your motivation

Ang - you can and will do it lovely!!

xxx

Put a picture of the inside of a plane on your fridge x

good luck you can do it:)

Back