I am still here and doing ok

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kikuka, 19 December 2008 Social URL.

1. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi everyone. i just wanted to check in and say Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks for all your support this year. I am sat at my computer at 8:30 am wearing my size 12 mini dress with sequins, at work, ready for my night out tonight. I am hideously overdressed and I dont care! This time last year I was writing my usual new year resolution - to lose more than 7 stone in weight and get my life back. Now I am here, quite a few weeks after CD finished, and thinking that next year I want to lose a stone. What a difference! My time since coming of CD had been a bit up and down, but I am still in my slim clothes and looking good. Now I have given myself permission to enjoy food, I am wanting to eat less!

Well, ramble over. Good luck everyone, have a great Christmas whatever plan you are on. 2009 will be great!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

Well done on your loss hun, I bet you look fabulous in your dress.

4. Pammiedoll

Pammiedoll Full Member

Well done, bet it feels great to be sitting there in the dress.

5. Sadsam26

Sadsam26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Well done:) I hope to be you this time next year xxxx

6. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    well done I also hope to be the same as you next year

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.