I am truly my own worst enemy!

Naturally_Stush

Soooo....
I went to weigh in today, I stated the same!
So I came home had lovely french toast, scrambled eggs abd nacon I was just about to have an apple and Instead I ate at least 50 syns! Why? wHY DO i DO iT TO MYSELF I am going on hol in 4 weeks I really need to sort my head out.
Sorry for the rant people I just feel :mad:like a lost cause right abpout now. xx

Hey so it happened, you had like 50 syns, so what? You have the rest of the day to be good, and tomorrow you will be back to achieving your target. Don't beat yourself up on it, we've all been there. Yesterday I had 1/4 of a baguette with peanut butter. At 11pm. Today I have been good, no harm done. This is a lifestyle change so let it be gradual and set yourself realistic targets. :) Good luck.

Sometimes a high calorie meal can jolt the metabolism into action. I wouldn't worry about it to be honest with you and it probably wasn't as bad as you think either. Eggs are free, bacon is too if the fat was removed, so it's really just the oil and bread or butter if you used it.

If it was just a one off then draw a line and move on. Feeling guilty or depressed about it won't change the fact that you ate it but feeling bad about eating it will make you feel worse, call it a treat and move on. x

Draw the line it has happened so forget it and move on it's what you do from now that counts don't beat yourself up about it. If you don't know why you had a sts try keeping a food diary and check you have not been eating syns and not counting them in.

Go get your books out and plan you meals for the rest of the week and then get shopping for that ingredients and don't add junk to shopping so it won't tempt you. I find if you plan plan plan it is much easier. Good luck :)

Back