I am upset with my CDC

Popsie

I have been on the CD for 8 weeks now and my councellor has continuously messed me about by not being in when I turn up for my weigh in. Now my daughter started last Monday and we went together for her first weigh in and my 8th weigh in and the man wasn't even there and it was pouring with rain. I was so upset. When I called him he said he had to go to the garage with a new car he bought. I just didn't want to know. I have now changed my councellor and hopefully this one will be better. It really disheartened my daughter as she was looking so forward to being weighed. Now we have to wait until next week. :mad:

I hope your new counsellor will be better and more reliable. Has your daughter changed to the same one too?

Irene xx

thats not good business not even being in or at least phoning or texting you to let you know. I hope your new CDC is better. :)

I spoke to my CDC about this tonight. She said Cambridge ppl can investigate and maybe do something as they are representing them and it isn`t good.

I wish you luck with your new CDC x

good luck with your new CDC, and that's terrible about the other one, we don't need extra hurdles put in place

x

I'm really sorry to hear about your ex CDC. He sounds like a complete Jerk!!! He should have at least let you know he couldn't make the appointment. It's so disheartening to have someone that doesn't care. I hope you have better luck with your new CDC.

I spoke to my CDC about this tonight. She said Cambridge ppl can investigate and maybe do something as they are representing them and it isn`t good.

I am glad you said this SacredSilence becasue I often wondered do Cambridge actually monitor their Consultants. I don't think it's fair to just do your training, then don't do your job properly. It is wasting peoples time and money while the Consultants are still taking the money.

Can Consultants be 'struck-off' or sacked becasue at the end of the day if they are not promoting the business well enough they don't deserve to be in the job in my opinion. I would hate to think that Cambridge just trained them, took their money regularly for their stock then just waved bye-bye.

Hiya Irene, Yes my daughter and I have both changed CDC. I am still feeling fed up because I haven't weighed for 2 weeks and I cheated. I know I feel very disgusted in myself. My daughter has stuck to it 100% so I am very pleased about that. I will get back on track tomorrow. I will be going to my first weigh in with my new CDC on Monday so hopefully I have lost something despite my moment of weakness. I hope this new CDC is better because I would like some continuity, changing CDC's isn't very nice.

Can Consultants be 'struck-off' or sacked

Yes.

I would hate to think that Cambridge just trained them, took their money regularly for their stock then just waved bye-bye.

No, they don't do that. In fact, from this year all CWPCs will have to attend a yearly refresher course. But, remember that all CWPCs are self employed and Cambridge wont know if there's a problem unless the client reports them.

Until that happens, Cambridge can only assume that all CWPCs are doing their job correctly.

Thanks KD. I have had the same CDC for over 3 years now and have never had any complaint with her. I feel sorry for those who are not happy with their CDC though so just wondered. Mine has just come back from her yearly course last week, but of course you are right, they are self employed so CD would never know unless they were reported. It is a shame though that there are a few who are not as committed as they should be.

well done for reaching 8 weeks and your daughter doing well too:)
Good for you doing something about a unreliable cdc....hopefully you new cdc will be good.
Good luck x

shocking about your CDC. mine has always been in and never let me down (well except for once before euro disney when she'd ran out of peanut bars and i was depending on those for my hols so had to have cranberry and orange but this is not a biggie lol).

Thank you. I am so glad to be rid of him! I have now met my new CDC and what a difference! I even got a card that records my weight loss each week....never got one of those b4 and she is more flexible with her times. Well I am sure this one will be much better than the last and I feel much more comfortable with her. Had good new too...I am now in the 15's and my daughter has loss 8lbs yippee!

Back