I can finally see the difference...

Chipmunk89

but you can call me Toni!
Edit: I've editted this post to show further comparison photos since I first wrote this.

I started SW in November 2011 and have lost 2 Stone now. It took me a long, long time to start noticing any difference in my body. I'd lost close to 20lbs before I noticed my clothes getting slightly bigger - but looking in the mirror I still couldn't see much difference despite the lbs and inches coming off.

I took a picture on 1st January, intending to take another one every month or so. I took my second one today and I am so glad I can finally see the difference starting to show.

It's given me a great boost and I advise anyone else to take photos along the way, especially if you're struggling to see the change!

October Weight: 14.8
January Weight 13.8
Feb Weight 12.8
May Weight 11.9
September Weight: 10.8 (Have been on holiday and struggled to get back on track between then and now so am currently at the same weight 2 months later! Hoping to be at 10stone target by Christmas!)

1.png
2.png

Edit (16/12/12): I got my Christmas dress yesterday... a size 12. I am chuffed to bits so just wanted to upload a quick comparison pic for the last 12 months... Jan 2012 compared to now.

Compare Front - 11 Months On - Jan to Dec.jpg

Attachments

• 28rkv8w.jpg
    28rkv8w.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 774
  • 212hg0m.jpg
    212hg0m.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 878
Last edited:
Fantastic - you really can see the difference, you must feel lighter as well. I never let anyone take photos of me, but I'm definitely going to take some for my weight loss journey, everyone on here has inspired me. Well done to you!

Yeah, I never let people take pictures of anything except my face usually but I took a picture in Jan because I couldn't get see the difference despite already losing a stone and I thought it might help. Definitely did!

Well done on the weight loss. Can really see the difference in the pics.

I am still not seeing the difference in clothes etc on me. Think its cause of where i carry my weight. I have seen a reduction in inches when i measure. Looking forward to goign down a clothes size proper though.

Chipmunk89 said:
I started SW in November 2011 and have lost 2 Stone now. It took me a long, long time to start noticing any difference in my body. I'd lost close to 20lbs before I noticed my clothes getting slightly bigger - but looking in the mirror I still couldn't see much difference despite the lbs and inches coming off.

I took a picture on 1st January, intending to take another one every month or so. I took my second one today and I am so glad I can finally see the difference starting to show.

It's given me a great boost and I advise anyone else to take photos along the way, especially if you're struggling to see the change!

October Weight: 14.8
January Weight 13.8
Feb Weight 12.8

Well done can def tell the difference. Thanks for this I'm glad it's not just me, I took a pic ( v unflattering in fact I cried) in jan the day I started then a month later I couldn't see the diff but my husband says my waist is smaller...should ave took another fri but I didn't although I have lost 23 pounds now so hoping to notice soon x

you can definitely see the difference in the photos, i'm sure it will show in your clothes soon :) well done.

Brilliant! I'm going to take some photos tomorrow. Might need a glass of wine first - if that doesn't defeat the object!

Thanks guys. I thinks its hard to see when you look in the mirror everyday and the change is so gradual!

You look great think i will do some pics to look back on congratsxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

Chipmunk89 said:
Yeah, I never let people take pictures of anything except my face usually but I took a picture in Jan because I couldn't get see the difference despite already losing a stone and I thought it might help. Definitely did!

Definitely can see a difference, well done. What a simple but great idea to give a real boost. I'm nearly at my 2 stone mark and have days where I can't see much of a difference. Gonna start taking pics every month. Thanks xx

You look Fab! :)

Thanks everyone. Think I'll take some more pics in a couple weeks time and see if there's any more changes :) Will update when I do.

Wow you can really tell fantastic well done good idea taking monthly pics

At

Back