i can see this becoming expensive!

So We need:

* new scales
* new calculator
* new books etc

Agh! Guess what my Christmas money off my nan is going on!

Well apparently there giving us all, the points for the last lot of cookbooks so there up to date with the new plan.

Suppose you have to go to meetings for that info, sorry if your not...

I am refusing to buy anything new at the moment. I have iwatchr on my iphone to work out pp when I am out n about and everything else is provided for me on esource.

Tonight I didn't even take my purse so I wouldn't be tempted!

x

So We need:

* new scales
* new calculator
* new books etc
!

Is there a like button lol i thought it was a tad expensive as well

iWatcher won't work. Unless they have updated it for the new plan but I've not got it showing as an update to download.

I bought the calculator, shopping guide, and eating out guide. With the later I figure that I buy one every January (restaurant menus change) anyway so it's just 2 months early.

Someone posted the formula to calculate propoints on the 'Weight Watchers Changing?' thread. If you go on the iWatchr custom calculation you can program it in there and hey presto you've got a new PP calc for 59p or free if you were already using it!

Sorry I can post I like but im posting from my phone

Well it would depend if there WW ones or not...

Arn't scales just scales though? whether WW or not :confused: im only new to WW so forgive the ignorance.

I am going to be signing up online and while I will order a new calculator and eating out guide, I have no intention of buying anything else until the new year.

I do want to get new scales at some point and my rationale (ie explaining why I want to spend £40 on new kitchen scales) is that I have had my current WW scales for 4 years and I won them in the group raffle anyway so they only cost £1 lol.

I can get by until 2011 though. I just put the weights in the online tracker to find out points.

MOney off vouchers in book pack

If you are wanting to buy the eating out book and shop guide and diary,, they come in the essentials pack,, at the moment they are 9.95,, our leader said they were going up in the new year when everyone wants to join up,, and if you bought this pack there are three money off vouchers inside,, £1 of calculator,, £5 off scales.. cant think what the other one was,, but the leader also said the other items would also go up in the new year, so maybe better to buy the pack first then use the vouchers and get the other bits before the new year too.. just an idea xx

Can you buy the delux/essentials packs online?

Arn't scales just scales though? whether WW or not :confused: im only new to WW so forgive the ignorance.

I think with the ww scales it automatically works out the points for you, so you don't need to measure anything you just pop in what you want and it states the propoints etc saves working out.

But i agree with you scales are scales ive never got the ww ones as i just weigh things in accordance to the weight it gives propoints for etc

UNLESS

we are talking about bathroom scales :p

THEN

they work out your BMI for you, tell you your weight to every 1/4 of a lb and also log in your WI's each week so that when you go to WI it tells you what you was previous week etc it stores the data

I think with the ww scales it automatically works out the points for you, so you don't need to measure anything you just pop in what you want and it states the propoints etc saves working out.

But i agree with you scales are scales ive never got the ww ones as i just weigh things in accordance to the weight it gives propoints for etc

UNLESS

we are talking about bathroom scales :p

THEN

they work out your BMI for you, tell you your weight to every 1/4 of a lb and also log in your WI's each week so that when you go to WI it tells you what you was previous week etc it stores the data

Thank you i was talking about kitchen scales butttt i have WW bathroom scales and mine dosnt do that how do you programme them for the scales to remember??

Thank you i was talking about kitchen scales butttt i have WW bathroom scales and mine dosnt do that how do you programme them for the scales to remember??

i think it's only a certain ww scales that do that i remember seeing them and thinking very handy concept... but not worth the money! :D so i brought the normal ones instead :D but i love ww bathroom scales! handy knowing the 1/4 of a lb details :)

I bought the pack including Shop, Eating out and the trackers. Plus I bought the calculator. Might as well be first as last and I need all the help I can get to keep me on track.
I'm not shelling out for new kitchen scales though.

I'm not shelling out for new kitchen scales though.

shame, because it's the thing that is helping me the most! I have found out I can now have up to 35g porridge in the morning always for 3pp, 120ml skimmed milk is still 1pp, 120ml orange juice is still 1pp, 50g of cooked ham is still 1pp, 25g of my mixed nuts is 3pp... there's so many things that if you follow the shopping guide you just calculate too much!:D but Im sure there will be things that you would calculate too little...:4633:

Back