i cant do it!

laurenxx21

i have tried and i just cant stick to it. i start to feel down and then i eat so i feel more down. its a vicious circle. i have cancelled my monthly pass as im not paying for it when im not even doing it properly. i just dont know what to do.
i want to lose weight i really do. just wish i could control myself.
please help

I used to be just the same. I struggled for years until I found out that I am a carb addict, and that my body has problems processing sugar and starches. When I eat too many carbs my cravings go wild and my hunger goes off the scale.

I don't know if WW have any low GI or better still low-carb plans but as a longtime low-carber, myself, I am going to suggest that you cut out sugar, chocolate and bread and also cut out or severly limit starchy vegetables. Try it for ONE WEEK. I think you will be amazed at how much better you feel - and how much your appetite shrinks. Best of all you will lose weight!

Carbohydrate addicts can't control the amount of carby food they eat. They might last a day or two but sooner or later they crack, and binge. Then the guilt starts...

Good luck in whatever you decide to do x

i think we've all struggled at one point or another but you have to try and stay strong and if you do go over your points it's not the end of the world, don't beat yourself up about it just start again the next day.
once you start seeing the pounds drop of it will really give you a boost and you'll start to feel good about yourself and your confidence will grow and you'll realise you can do this after all, don't forget you have 49 weekly points to fall back on too.
get some healthy foods in and plan your weeks meals because you're more likely to stick to it that way, good luck and let us know how you get on

I am also a carb addict and there is a programme for carb addicts however WW pro points works well for me if I limit my carbs. If I have bread I am in trouble!¬ I have not posted lately as I have been having horrendous eating issues due to no kitchen, cooking or washing facilities for last 12 weeks due to building works and also 2 weeks in the USA so have gaine 6lbs. But we are putting kitchen together this weekend and we will be able to cook again soon! Thankfully x Good luck on your journey do not give up!
vicki

Aww hunny... I know how you feel, I have been on so many diets losing upwards of 3 stone and then I just can't do it anymore and I fall off. You had a loss this week and a lb is still a lb, give it a chance and limit your trigger foods maybe that will help. Also it will catch up to you having a small loss this week can lead to a larger one the following week.
In the end only you can decide and I know how hard it is but we are all here for you and if you want a chat, pm me ok. Take care hunny and look after yourself :)

Back