I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE

debs6955

longing to be slim !!
ok guys ive had nothing but problems this week and sat and thought long and hard about this and have decided to changed to slimming world its not the fact that im hungry its the fact that toilet probs , im cold all the time and today i nearly passed out 3 times at work and i really cant be doing that so im going to join slimming world ive given this a shot and i know i cant go on like this thank you so so much for all your support on this site i will still be here but under slimming world bit mum peackie is doing brill and it seems to really suit her so she is still with you all i hope you all get on great and ill pop in still thanks again so much guys take care and xxxxx

Sorry to hear you've not been doing so well and am sure that you'll achieve your goal by doing Slimming World. At the end of the day you have to do what best for you and at least you're not giving up all together.

So good luck with it :)

oh Deb, what a shame that Cambridge isn't for you :(. I can understand why you feel like that though - you've had a terrible week.

Slimming World is still a great way to diet, it will just take a bit longer that's all. You have to still come in and say hello though!

Good Luck...Im sure u'll do well..
*Hugz*
I want to do slimming world once i loose a little bit more as I am finding CD quite difficult at the moment but im giving it a little more time and see how I get on..:D

thank you very much hun no i dont want to give up at all i still need to get this weight off and will get it off xxxx

CD is not for everyone, you have given it your best shot hun, and it obviously doesn't suit you or work for you. Good luck with Slimming World xxx

thanks every one your all so kind and thoughtfull but ill still come in and post and catch up with you all may take me abit longer to lose the weight this way but ill get there xxx

Hi Debs,

sorry you feel that CD isnt for you, but I totally understand and think you have been very strong so far to cope with the toilet probs you have had.

Im sure you will do well on SW, but did you consider moving to one of the higher CD plans? the 790 plan (3 shakes and a meal) still gives you 12lb a month weigh loss but would help the toilet problem as you are having real food, and would also help with the light headedness/feeling faint.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss and make sure you keep posting so we can hear your success.

Good luck with slimming world.

best of luck with SW. it is a fab diet. xxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks eveyone all comments great ive changed over to sw and im sure ill will do just great did it a few years ago and lost well but thought id give cd diet a go but just wsnt for me but never mind i tryed it so went n joined sw last night and now cracking on with that ill let ya know how i go good luck all love debs xxxx

Hiya, I know how you feel. I did CD last summer and Jan/Feb. The summer was fine but I was freezing during the winter and just couldn't warm up.
In March I did SW but gained just over a stone initially then lost half of it. From SS to having free foods, I just ate loads of carbs on green days but my body secretly and vengenefully hated it.
I'm SS on Cd at the mo but I would go back to SW as maintenance but would also need to re-think, staying with red days would suit me as the carbs are lower.
Good luck, you'll enjoy the food!

Back