I cant seem to get back on the wagon!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
HELP!

It was all going to be so good this week but friday we had a curry and i thought ok this will be my flexi day and then yesterday my grandad and my sister turned up armed with a chicken kebab and chips and my hard work for the day went to pot and I had sweets (grandad loves sweets and always has them) and two bottles of cider to chill whilst watching x factor!

Every day starts with good intentions!

I have a wedding on sat and I have a dress to fit into that was snug a stone ago! I have nothing else to wear and no money as i havent a job and the state wont pay me as h2b works or something like that i dunno why they wont! :(

HELP!
I am home today and cooking me and H2b a roast!
I am going to put fry light on the potatoes and salt to make them crispy.
Then with the parnsips i usually cook them in honey! So shall i just syn the honeY?

Also shall i just have no syns till weigh in on wed?
x

Hi Hun, Im a good friend of staceys we have been through a lot of diets together lol! Im sure she wont mind me saying, we went to our CDC

sorry pressed enter accidentally! We went to our cdc together but have moved onto the wonder of slimming world! I would love to talk if you want to support each other? I start tomorrow and have between 8-10 stone to lose! Would love to chat, add me to msn on [email protected] Speak soon chick x

oh ok kool i'll add you! I wondered who you were talking about when you said CDC. So was it stacey that got you started on SW?
I love it but its just my will power when people ask me for fast food!
x

hey hunny

i no how u feel i am now starting tomorrow hahah, as for the dress u cud try it with some magic knicker things? they r fab :D

shall we do this day by day? i think thats wat i need to do! have u got a meal plan for this week? i think it helps when i have already chosen what i am going to eat

good luck hun and u no where i am if ya want me

xxx

When I started SW it took me 2 months to recover from christmas and new year. It was my first time off plan and I had trouble getting back into it. But you will get back in the zone and you will get to know how best to deal with holidays.

i would do success express for the rest of the week - the weight falls off when you do that. :)

i'm in the same club as you - had 2 and a half weeks off plan on holiday, came back, back on plan, lasted 3 days, lost the plot for 3 days, did it again for 3 days, lost the plot again for 2 days and i'm back on it again. argh!!! hoping to stay back on it now as i need to start losing, not gaining!!!

there's a big page on the SW website - which would explain it FAR better than me!

for each meal you divide your plate into 3rds. 2 3rds of your plate should be superfree (from the yellow pages in your book) and the other 3rd is free foods from red, green or both days.

for example - jacket potato with tuna mayo. 2 3rds of your plate would be salad and the other 3rd would be a small jacket with tuna mayo. however all 3rds have to have an equal amount, so you can't put a small layer of salad on your plate if you're going to pile your potato high with filling.

other meals you could have are:
roast dinner (easy to do on success express)
stir fry (use veg for 2 3rds and for 1 3rds add some noodles or chicken or both to the 3rd)
fry-up (easy to do)

...you can add sins and healthy extras to your meals, but whatever sins you eat must be be counted as the highest. for example, if you chose to add a pork sausage to your fry-up you'd have to count is as the sin value for a green day.

That is the first time success express has made any sense to me! Thanks Karen! So when you do that, can you do it for just one meal a day or do you have to do it for the whole day?

the whole day. but the way i do it is i will have cereal or maybe some scrambled egg on toast for breakfast as it would be free on both days, then some ryvita with cheese and some crisps for lunch then do the plate dividing thing for dinner. i can't come up with enough meal ideas that would see me through day after day on success express! but going by what i do - on SW website i think you can do it that way as for one of their breakfast suggestion they've got fruit salad.

I like the sound of it but I'm not sure how well it would fit into my lifestyle. I will try it when I have odd days off

yea same it does seem so complicated
thats why i loved this diet as its not complicated even I can work out a green or red day lol

it takes a bit of getting used to but once you get your head around it it's not too bad.

you usually eat cheese and marmite sandwich for lunch don't you? and as you can have that on both days you could probably do success express easier than you realise :)

a couple more dinner ideas:

cheese and onion omelette with 1/3 of your plate potato wedges
quorn chilli with melted cheese and 1/3 of your plate potato wedges or rice

oh ok i see i see.
i dont normally have bread tho as i get bloated by that.
I might give it a go for a day and see how i go but i am looking at all the SS foods and gonna try and incorp them in my food as i seem to have a lot of them foods in stock anyway!
x

veg is great at moment, cabbage,carrots,leek,green beans........meat and fresh veg can't beat it.............just means u have to be sorted...and make sure u have the stuff in.......

i would find it hard to have a success express lunch at work :( otherwise i would do it properly

i might try it in a few weeks or somthing if my losses slow down

xxx

Back