I did it!

Auburn

x x x
I had to tell someone - I did it! I joined a class!!!
Woohoo!!

I'm pretty focussed right now, and looking forward to a new way of thinking and eating :)

Well done

Good luck :D

xx

Great news, and love your motivation. Good luck

Good Luck, you sound so positive so I'm sure you'll do well!

Well done for joining i'm due to join a class tonight, but on a different plan, but just thought I would wish you luck, i'm so nervous about getting weighed. :eek: :D

Thank you everyone, doing ok so far :D

Soccermom, just remember that is it just a number. Nobody needs to know, just like your shoe size or how many times it took to pass a driving test... No-one outside of this forum knows what I weigh lol. Love the Eeyore in your signature!!

Good luck hun - you'll never look back xx

Thank you everyone, doing ok so far :D

Soccermom, just remember that is it just a number. Nobody needs to know, just like your shoe size or how many times it took to pass a driving test... No-one outside of this forum knows what I weigh lol. Love the Eeyore in your signature!!

Thanks....I keep telling myself the same thing :D if it takes me as long as it did to pass my driving test... oh my :eek: :eek:

yayy well done, was it really scary? im worried im going to be the biggest person there on thursday

Nettie, it doesn't matter if you are the biggest person there on Thursday, you are doing something about it and that's all that counts. Also, you don't know how big any of the other members were when they started. Good luck x

well done you and I hope you enjoy the experience. And so what if you are one of the larger ladies, the point is you are there and things can only get smaller from here on in. Best wishes :D

Back