I didn't give in!!

Cazuk1976

Today was my niece's 4th birthday party, lots of kids, and gallons and gallons of party food, all my faves, and i didn't give in, not even 1 little bite!! i had my bottle of water, and kept supping up! Everytime the food came round, people who dont know i'm on the diet, or forgot i am on it kept offering it to me, and i refused every single time!! I'm am really proud of myself today, if i was going to give in, it would have been today, and i didn't give in!! And i can go to my weigh in on tuesday with my head held high, even if its a small loss, i can still be proud that I REFUSED FOOD!! yay me!!

Well done!!!!!! You have everything to be proud of you deserve the weight loss.

Well done : D

Well done on resisting. It is so hard when you have to go to social functions and stick to the water or black tea.

On Friday my husband had takeaway pizza. I think the smell was driving me insane more than the actual thought of eating it. I almost ended up in tears from the pure frustration of having no food. Anyway, Saturday morning rolled on and I was super chuffed with myself.

All the effort and will power we are putting in now is going to be so worth it when we're done.

It's such a fantastic feeling knowing that you have stuck to the diet and your reward will be your next weigh-in! Well done you, you should be very proud of yourself! x

Back