I dont feel well

Zoesastar

Silver Member
I feel awful today and certainly dont feel like eating :(

Oh Zoe - so sorry to hear that. Hope it's nothing too awful and you feel better soon. Remember to try and get fluids in even if you not want anything to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww no :-( not nice to start the weekend. Maybe have some multi vitamins and a little bit of oat bran porridge and yes, plenty of fluids and warm drinks. Get well soon x

Get better soon zoestar, keep drinking and like others said try some oatbran porridge

Ive just been sick, the last thing i really want is oat bran porridge :(

Hope you're not gonna get something non-dukan .....
I've been sick too... and I every time I feel sick I start thinking:
"Oh, I'm so sick.... Maybe I should have some....."chocolate".

So, hope you feel well soon... till then : Hang in there!!

I dont want to get anything non- dukan, but im never ill so tbe last thing on my mind is eating more protein!!!

I really dont wanna do this anymore :(

It happened to me...
I even started fantasying about being vegetarian again.
(When I will finish consolidation, I will try to be mostly vegetarian).

So if you're sick of protein maybe you're body is trying to tell you something...
I get sick too sometimes.
I switch to soy and yogurt when this happens.

And if I'm not hungry I won't force myself to eat anything...

Its Norovirus, yaaaay had it about 4-5 years ago when I was doing Weight Watchers, think my body is trying to tell me it doesnt like diets lol

Oh well, after first week on cruise i lost 1.5lbs!

Feeling sick is awful, but all the ideas here are good ones which I hope help. Lemonade (or 7UP!) really helps sooth a sore stomach and oatbran will be a good, bland carbohydrate when you finally feel like something. Stay positive, we're all thinking of you.:bighug:

ditto the flat lemonade then some porridge later if your up to it.... nothing worse than being sick :( I was sick during the night but it was self inflicted

Norovirus is the worst, I really feel for you.

Banish all thoughts of diets from your head and try to make yourself comfortable.

Fluids essential - all else optional!

And also - and I don't say this lightly - when your appetite does come back, eat what your appetite tells you to eat, whether it is officially "Dukan friendly" or not.

I still havent eaten, dont fancy anything! Dont wanna cook later, water is making me feel sick...

Really considering stopping Dukan and going back to SW but worried about the weight gain!

I still havent eaten, dont fancy anything! Dont wanna cook later, water is making me feel sick...

Really considering stopping Dukan and going back to SW but worried about the weight gain!

Aw bless! You sound like me when I'm ill/tired/stressed/being childish!

I'd say listen to Atropos' advice about eating off dukan..maybe doing PV days or a small amount of carbs until you're better... I find when I'm in "I don't wanna do it!" moods, I need to calm down or feel better before I make a proper decision... eat normal and then maybe think about if you wanna give it another go?

Just consider it & if you really don't feel like you can do then don't :) hope this helps?

I always make irrational decisions when I'm ill/moody & end up regretting them!

xx

Ur all so lovely and id miss u if i went and did something else lol

If i converted back to SW i would take some of the Dukan ways with me, low salt, low sugar etc etc I would eat carbs but not all the time! I will continue to cook from scratch etc Im more aware of whats good and bad! Ive always done the low fat dairy thing.

I just need a bit more variety, i did ok on SW but it was never quick enough but ive got until May now to get where i wanna be! The biggest achievement for me on Dukan was quickly gettin under 11st! Its taken me nearly 2 years!

If you have norovirus you don't have to worry about weightgain for a while - nothings going to stay put for a while!

Atropos said:
If you have norovirus you don't have to worry about weightgain for a while - nothings going to stay put for a while!

True lol Im hoping it's not as only been sick the once, belly is still a bit bubbly though! Still feel a bit weak and fragile, managed to have a shower etc

Back