I don't know what Im doing....but I'm trying.

Hope123

Like the title says I honestly don't know what Im doing, I don't want to rant about how I hate this or wish I could look like that. This is not a journey or anything. It's more me learning and doing things, everyday, every hour, minute or second.

I have dieted for years and Im still fat, lool. I think that says it all. Im size 16, Last time I weight myself a week ago I was 13.2IB, 182 pounds.

Today I actually worked out using my davina total body workout dvd. Last time I used It i lost 11pounds. I actually had a healthy bmi then I don't know what happened, i wanted the weight to go quickly. It took me I don't months to lose that so I started this crazy banana diet, or was it a fruit diet. I lasted 48 hours I think then I had gotten this new jullian dvd, and I sprained my ankle and I gave up. That was 2 years ago and ever since I have been on and off diets, the unhealthy ones and the healthy ones. Ermm, I don't even know if I will post again.

But I worked out and I have eaten healthy real food today and I feel good.

Update: I have workouted three times using the davina dvd. I have done it twice last week and now this week I will do it three times a week.
I just want to workout out and later or from now on I will start eating less junk. But still I don't think I eat that bad. I just really want to take baby steps into this whole being healthy thing.

I wanna get to a point where I workout 3 or 4 times a week and drinking water and having more nutrition in my body than just empty calories. So thats the small update.

Quick update. This week I am going to workout 4 times in a row. I will workout one day and misss the next and work out the following day and so on. I can do this...

Also, I am making baby steps to cutting down how much I eat. I am a crisp addict. I love sensations, those massive packets of crisps,hmmm.

Anyways, I couldn't say no to buying them today but instead of having the whole packet in one go like I always do...I had half.

That deserves a pat on the back....Im actually doing it,lool. I'm sad but hey..

Good for you hunni!! I am also a crisp addict... easily through a bag of Dorito's in one sitting... yum! Give me those over chocolates anyday! Like you I have done so many different "diets", from Cabbage soup, to shakes etc etc. Now I am just making healthy choices and working out 6 days a week, I have found this much more sustainable... :) your doing great!!!

Back