i feel at a loss hate the way i look =[ =[

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by vikkiy85, 22 February 2011 Social URL.

1. vikkiy85

vikkiy85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(18.12%)
    hiya , i started slimming world a few weeks ago and went to holiday to egypt last week , did the obvious , ate **** loads lol. but came back and put on 6lb i know its my fault but now i look at myself and just cry really look awful. i feel angry with myslelf cos i used to be 9stone now i am 10st 9 again at least i could blame having a baby last time lol!

just started extra easy again today really hope it goes okay this time . anyone know if it works or are red or green better? really desperate ! =[ xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Different people find different results, but they ALL work as long as you stick to plan :)
    Don't beat yourself up, you'll soon be back to where you want to be.
    Hope you enjoyed your holibob x

4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun i was following ee but now follow red as i like to have the extra h/e's they do all work its just finding which one suit's u, good luck losing the lbs :)

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

holidays are a time to enjoy yourself and relax, and take a well earned break. I think 99% of people gain weight on holiday, its just part of life.

Start fresh and soon you will be back to where you were again!!!

ps - i prefer Red days, if you want some ideas look in my food diary (in the food diary section!!) best of luck hun xxx

xxx

6. alexisemma31

alexisemma31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    We've all been where you are now, it's natural. Just take one day at a time and visualise yourself where you want to be.

I rejoined class first week back in January, after regaining 2stone, 10 1/2 lbs in about 6 months. I spent christmas being disgusted at myself and made myself feel better by eating my way through chocs, cakes etc etc you know the vicious circle!! I couldn't fit in any of my nice clothes and once again had to live in leggings.

I decided no more!! I've won this battle once, and I'll blooming well do it again.

Set your eyes on a goal, that'll help keep you motivated.

I've got a 40th to go to in April and I'm hoping to be back near target by then, and in a stunning dress.

7. vikkiy85

vikkiy85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(18.12%)
    Thanks everyone,
    ive been good again today and hoping to stay that way. ill have a look at red day food diary =] thankyou and best of luck to us all xxx

8. RegField

RegField Silver Member

You say you are "at a loss" but you aren't really, are you?

You know exactly what to do, and you are doing it! Good for you, and good luck.

9. Caroline1980

Caroline1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.85%)
    6lbs on holiday is nothing! We went Egypt last year and despite having a bad belly constantly for two weeks I still managed to put on 10lbs. Must have been all the danish pastries for breakfast!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.