I feel fine

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Woxywoo, 20 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Woxywoo

Woxywoo Full Member

Diet:
    my own/healthy eating
    Today is day 3 for me and I must say I feel great today. I had the throbbing head and have felt really tired the past couple of days but today it has all gone away :D
    I'm even just getting ready to take my 2yr old and puppy out for a big walk.

Haven't felt hungry much since starting which is great too!!!!

Hope any other new starters begin to feel better soon, and the symtoms really do fade!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

well done on getting through the first few days they can be hard! Great news that you are not feeling hunger too!!

Good luck with you Cd Journey!

x

4. Woxywoo

Woxywoo Full Member

Diet:
    my own/healthy eating
    To be honest I haven't really been starving hungry this time round at all. I tried this diet a few months ago and was starving for 5 days which in the end caused me to crack and fail!!!!

Not this time though, my mind is set and I am doing it!!!!!

5. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done hon your doing so well.. the first few days are the hardest and if you are through them you are well on your way..
    Wishing you all the best for wi.. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.