I feel like a muller yoghurt...no, literally.

lickthelid

Lives here....
Hi everyone,

Joined today from sunny Brighton (read "rainy"). Started SW YESTERDAY but then had a wedding. Was very good but decided that day 1 was TODAY.

I have tried all other mainstream diets and feel this may be my holygrail as we are very potato reliant (actifry anyone?). Anyhoo, I have got some sweet potato on the shopping delivery along with a rainbow of vegetables and fruits.

At the moment my crutch is mullerlights and I know that they will have to be reduced in number but at the moment it's them that is staving off the sugar cravings so must be better than minstrels haha

My main purpose in posting is to ask what everyone does to mix it up to prevent boredom, in the past I have self sabotaged purely through this. Atkins was the worst, I was off eggs for months!!

So, what do you do to ring the changes? What swaps do you advocate?

I think a little of what you fancy is the way to go.

Yesterday I REALLY wanted a KitKat Chunky, so I had one within my syns :)

I'm also going to try at least one new recipe a week so I don't get stuck in a rut and get bored!

I think trying different recipes each week is a great idea cos we all get stuck in a rut and tend to eat the same stuff all the time and this makes it easier to go off the rails.

As for mullerlights I dont even like yogurts but have you thought about getting smaller yogurts, like the activia fuller longer yogurt. This may help.

I cant keep chocolate and stuff like that in the house cos I know its there and have NO willpower, lol so if its not there cant eat it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back