No more Fairycakexx's .. I want to be a yummy mummy with no big tummy!

fairycakexx

:thankyou:
Hello everyone & thank you for taking some time to look at my thread :)

My story is .. I'm a 25 year old Mummy to two beautiful children, (2 & 7 months) & also work part time. I have a very slim Husband who can eat and eat and eat and stay skinny, this is where I have gotten to where I am. :(

My reason for slimming
i didn't have a good year last year, I found out my husband was on dating websites whilst I was 8 months pregnant! It was at that point I realised I can't be too 'comfy' and be lazy about my weight just because I have somebody, I've always wanted to lose weight but for some reason the way I am dealing with all this is to do as much as I can to be successful and not rely on him, I have a fabulous job I love but my main goal is to be a midwife, not quite sure how I am going to do it juggling part time work an two children, but I am, just like I am going to be happy in my body again!

I've just lot 13lb easily with WW but I found my self cooking different meals and starving myself for a chocolate binge!

i am a gym member since 1st feb, I've been once. Not quite sure whether to cancel and get some excersize DVDs .. I'm just so self consious it's my worst nightmare!

Anyway, despite my little therapy session is he paragraph above, I am happy and so so in love with them all and I am so ready to do this!

I am doing this alone, hopefully with some of you :), I can't afford to buy the online membership and I just don't have the time to go to class at the moment. My weigh day will be a Friday, I will hopefully be posting my food diary everyday. Also considering getting a slimming world IG, but I took a picture of my dinner and I just feel so boring, even though I spend so many hours looking at other people's yummy food lol we shall see :)

anywhooo, I best get on with some more slimming world stalking, I have my Tesco groceries app at the ready and hoping to do a nice SW friendly food shop this evening!

Food plan so far today!

EE day

breakfast: weetabix (b) milk (a) .. Saved some milk for cup of teas!

Lunch: Omelette - 3 eggs, ham, onions, tomato and beans

Tea: Spag Bol - Mince (I only have normal mince until I do my shop, but I will boil water chuck it on it and rinse off the fat .. Done a bit of googling and some people do it so I'm not going to count syns, hope it will be ok!, chopped tomatos, peppers, onions, mushrooms, lots of herbs and of course spaghetti yummmmsies! Xx

not quite sure how I am going to use my syns today! I would love a glass of wine but I'm scared I won't be able to stick to one! xx​

Hello and welcome to the forum! I am sure you are going to achieve your goals! Wish you good luck and keep posting, it really helps:)

Back