I feel like a real woman again

cherylxx

Silver Member
On monday i weighed myself and had managed to put 4lbs on on my scales. weigh in wasnt until yesterday but i was horrified.
i had ss'ed 100% so could only come to the conclusion it was water weight even though i drink up to 6 litres a day (possibly too much).
i monitored on my scales everyday from monday to wednesday ( i know i shouldnt have really but i was so worried about that gain) and slowly it was coming down again.
Then , when i weighed in officially yesterday i had lost that 4lbs and had a stayed the same week.
As much as i was relieved there was now no gain i was still confused about how i managed to stay the same when i did SS 100% all week, even though many temptations had been there and i had fought off each and every one.
Then, this morning i got the biggest surprise so far.
I had finally started a period. I havent had a period since they suddenly stopped 19 months ago and had been very few and far between for 10 years before that.
I feel like im becoming a woman again. Perhaps my fertility is beginning to show some signs of trying to come back (we will have been trying for a baby for 12 years in august).
I have the worst cramps i can ever remember having BUT OMG, im a woman, for the first time in a long long time i feel 100% 'normal' female. :D
cherylxx

thats amazing... gave me goosebumps reading it.
im so excited for you.
so the sts was prob due to water retention!
xxxx

wow thats fantastic :) congratulations

Oh hun, how wonderful. That will explain why you stayed the same, get ready for a good loss next week x x x

What great news - fingers crossed!

Carol x

thank you for the replies everyone.
funny how something that so many women see as such a negetive side of being female can be such an unbelievable blessing to someone else.
never even thought about the fact that next week could now be a good loss, theres another bonus. :D
cherylxx

Thats brilliant news & i'm really pleased for you xx

That is wonderful news Cheryl!!!

:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

Cheryl, that's fantastic news. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your longed for baby isn't too far away. :D

That's excellent news, keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Back