I feel like im not doing it right..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chuckie21, 22 November 2008 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    :confused:

I feel like im not following the plan properly and i certainly dont feel like im losing...I feel quite bloated, even though I havent really been eating alot of carbs

did anyone else feel like this in their first week

ALSO...

I stupidly left my lunch at home and Im having a green day, have no access to microwave, only hot water

any ideas??

thank you!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hiya, i dont remember feeling like that in my first week, but its prob just your bodys way of adjusting to the diet, I dunno, someone more scientific will be able to answer you properly! and as a non green dayer I cant really help, can you nip to a cafe or stall thing for a jacket spud, or not? what bout going and buying one of those mug shots Ive heard people talk about? sorry, not much help x

4. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    the bloated feeling will prob go away. I felt bloated but i lost weight. Sometimes when it is my * week i feel really bloated too. My consultant says that people who do green initially feel bloated then it goes away, also when i eat cereal bars i get really bloated. Why don't you give a red day a go and see how you get on.

5. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    yea jacket spuds are a good idea, otherwise low faat chicken super noodles do a pot version if you can get your hands on them or mug shots. if all else fails buy some fruit and munch your way through that

6. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    i got the supernoodles in the end
    yummm xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.