What am I doing here? Hello Im new.

Ladybadger

Hey everyone
Im 27 from the uk 26 st 10 1/2lbs, I guess I have no explanation for how i ended up here, i just eat, alot.. when im bored, tired, happy, any time was food time. So after about a year of telling myself that they dont make clothes in the next size up, the last straw for me was the increasingly horrific ankle cramps i get in the middle of the night after simple outings like walking to the shop i decided to take the plunge and join slimming world. After actually managing to walk through the door and not cry the whole time i was there i thought i would search out somewhere online (where i feel a little more *at home*) to really give this my best shot.
So hello, nice to meet you all! *hides under duvet*

Hi ladybadger welcome in. I dont do. Slimming world but lots here do so im sure you will get lots of support and advice

Hi there, I joined slimming world recently too! I am considerably heavier than you and also 27. We can do this!! From what I've read on here so far people seem nice and helpful :)

Hi Ladybadger!
How have you been getting on over the last 4 weeks?
Have you managed to chip away at those pesky pounds?

Hello, so far its been okay, first week 1lb 2nd 1.5lb 3rd 5.5lb and this week 3.5lb. Been trying lots of new recipes and trying to walk more, even managed 12k steps instead of 3-6k it nearly killed me but I managed :D

Back