Step 1 Sole Source I feel massive

Fairy577

Silver Member
I do y know what's goin on with my body. I started this journey a couple years ago. I started at 18st11. I restarted a couple months ago and am now at 14st 4. I stayed the same on tues weigh in which is fine as I had lost 8lbs the week before and had a wee drink last sat night. Thing is I feel so huge. Like really bloated and like I have put on rather than lost! I wanted to see the 13s by tues but I don't thnk that will happen the way I am feeling. Also I want to start excercising. I would like to take up running and swimming. Would this help do you think? I want to get to 12-13 stone. I know I would still be classed as overweight but I really believe I would be happy and look healthy at this weight. What can I do for the bloatedness? Why is it happening now? Xxx

Swimming and walking would be good exercise to start with and would help increase your fitness level and to tone your body and they are not as hard on the joints as running when you are carrying extra weight.

I find soaking in a warm bath with two cups of Epsom Salts helps relieve the bloating feeling.

Well done on your 8lb loss:clap:

Swimming and walking would be good exercise to start with and would help increase your fitness level and to tone your body and they are not as hard on the joints as running when you are carrying extra weight. I find soaking in a warm bath with two cups of Epsom Salts helps relieve the bloating feeling. Well done on your 8lb loss:clap:
Thanks chick. I just feel huge!! I might pop a senakot to see if that shifts the way in feeling ha ha xxxx

Are you drinking enough water? I know that sounds weird but I'm always bloated if I don't drink enough. Humm - sitting here feeling huge - off to find some water!! Hope you feel thinner soon - you are doing really well.

Are you drinking enough water? I know that sounds weird but I'm always bloated if I don't drink enough. Humm - sitting here feeling huge - off to find some water!! Hope you feel thinner soon - you are doing really well.
Hey. No that makes sense. I drink 3-4 liters a day chick. That's not including tea and coffee. Just popped a senokot. Never tried them so hopefully it will be ok ha ha xxx

Fairy, How did it go with senokot? Did you feel better? My colleague was feeling similar to what you described, I might recommend it then :)).
Well done on your lost so far, I've read some of your post, real inspiration :)!

Hey chick. Yeah it did help but be best a toilet about 8 hours after you take it ha ha xxx

LOL, good to know, better take it on days off then, haha :D.. Thanks hun :))..

Back