i feel poop

ninababes

Gold Member
:( i just feel really crappy today im FREEZING cold to the point wher eat lunch today i sat in my car with a t shirt a jumper and my coat on with the heating on full blast and i was/am still freezing, i'm still full of a cold even though i've had i for over a week now AND i weighed myself today and it says i've stayed the same or lost 1lb and ill be REALLY peeved if thats the case tomorrow considering ive been 100% all week and been to the gym 3 times burning off 1500kcals in total and trekked round the T ctr for 2 hours so i had 2 treat sized flakes.....was gonna make it a third but my wedding dress shop rang to arrange for me to go and get my dress fitted talk about fate intervening lolol but i still feel pap and just wanted to tell you all i want a hug please xx

HUG

I am sure you will feel better tomorrow. Imagine that lovely dress floating around like the ghost of Christmas future telling you to be good

Well done for the gym. Can I just say to you, last time I did this I went to the gym and because I was working so hard for a few weeks I lost minimal weight, then suddenly pounds. Muscle weighs a lot more than fat, so keep going to the gym but be careful that you do not wear yourself out. Put the treat flakes out of your mind or throw them out of your house, just get back on track (or circuit!?). Glad your wedding dress woman rang you

oh i have no desire to eat the flakes now it was a lovely treat for my tastebuds though hehe!!! I think i wore myself out yesteday at the gym which is partly the problem and i feel like im retaining water but cant think why unless it was the hydrotherapy pool???

Hi Nina

Just a thought, yesterday we were posting about ovulating as you had achey ovaries. When you ovulate you can also gain a few pounds on the scales so do try not to let it get you down. You have been so positive through your journey and done really well. Hats off to you for all your gym work as well - you will be fit as a fiddle, lovely and toned aswell as slim by the time of your big day!

BIG HUGS!!

Georgie
x

THanks Georgie, i guess il just have to wait and c what the scales say tomorrow night, its not gonna put me off another great week though ive not lost my motivation yet i just feel particularly crappy today lol

Back